Some Shorties

Renee

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00

Life is the biggest bargain. We get it for nothing. ~ Yiddish Proverb
_____________

... So Diogenes took a lamp and went in search of an honest man.
But he never found one.
When he got to New York, someone stole the lamp.
____________

Yiddishers sayings:

Cancer--schmancer! -- as long as you're healthy.

Don't worry about tomorrow
because you don't even know what may happen to you today.

You can't chew with somebody else's teeth.

The diner was not happy with his meal. So he called the waiter over.
"I've tasted fresher fish," said the customer.

"Not in here," returned the offended waiter.

The Titanic was built by experts.
The Ark was built by amateurs.
Think about it!