Tax Rebates

瀏覽次數:26 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Larry Krzewinski

未讀,
2008年3月28日 晚上10:30:022008/3/28
收件者:

Recently President Bush said each one of us would get a $600.00 tax rebate.
It was previously slated to be $800.00, but they dropped it to a $600.00 tax
rebate because of various budget problems.

Now, if we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China; if
we spend it on computers, most of the money will go to Korea or India. If
we spend it on gasoline it will all go to the Arabs . . . and none of these
scenarios will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America . . . so the only way to keep
that money here at home is to drink beer, gamble, or spend it on
prostitution. Currently it seems that these are the only businesses still
left in the U.S.

--
Selected by Jim Griffith. MAIL your joke (jokes ONLY) to fu...@netfunny.com.
If you "followup" a joke here, the posting goes to rec.humor.d. If you wish

This joke's link: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/08/Mar/rebates.html

0 則新訊息