Absolute Gospel Truth!

Larry Hardiman x68019

Oct 11, 1992, 12:20:05 PM10/11/92
The following was told to me by a colleague at work. It seems
appropriate, considering the season and the scum that's running
for office.

The word "politics" is derived from the word "poly", meaning
"many", and the word "ticks", meaning "blood sucking parasites".

--
Selected by Maddi Hausmann. MAIL your joke (jokes ONLY) to fu...@clarinet.com.
Attribute the joke's source if at all possible. A Daemon will auto-reply.

Please don't send us requests of the form, "could you please send me the
joke about XXX?" Yes, we have it, but if we were willing to let ourselves be
a joke server we would spend all day doing it. We reject all such requests.