All We Are Saying

mor...@jessica.stanford.edu

Mar 3, 1991, 3:20:10 AM3/3/91

Here are some slogans I copied from signs held by marchers in the big
anti-war demonstration here in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago.
There were hundreds more; these are the ones I liked the best.

- RL "Bob" Morgan
Stanford

---

Slogans from the Persian Gulf War Protest
Market Street, San Francisco
January 26, 1991
Collected by RL "Bob" Morgan
---

Send Bush, Send Quayle, Send Neil Bush When He Gets Out of Jail
Boys Say Yes to Boys Who Say No
What If Kuwait's Main Export Were Broccoli?
Another Neurotic Lesbian from a Dysfunctional Family for Peace
Do People Really Die for Oil? People Do
Enough BU__SH__
The Future of Your Children is in Our Body Bags
I'll Try to Hold Back My Euphoria
Visualize Whirled Peas
18 Males to the Gallon is Too Expensive
Barbara, Stop Him!
Denial is Not a River in Egypt, It Flows Through the Heart of America
Vegetarians Against Carnage
Surf Kuwait
Send Imelda Marcos to Iraq
I Don't
War Gives Me Gas
To Bush & Saddam: Cock-Fighting is Illegal
We're Tired, We're Cranky, We Don't Like the Government
How Many Body Bags Per Gallon?
Another Fascist Terrorist for Peace
Lobotomies for Republicans: It's the Law!
Stop Fighting and Clean Up your Mess!
No Mo Woe
Another Aggie Against Aggression
Another Chinese Bisexual Deadhead Sadomasochist Porn Star for Peace
Saddam and George Need Couples Counseling
Desert Shield is Not a Feminine Product
Read My Labia: No More War
Making the World Safe for Big Chevys
If You Can't Trust the (Ex) Head of the Secret Police, Who Can You Trust?
Bush Gives My Pubic Hair a Bad Name
You're Having Sex Right Now and You Don't Even Know It; You're Being
Screwed by George Bush and He Won't Even Call You in the Morning
War is Menstruation Envy
If War is the Answer, Then It's a Stupid Fucking Question
A Child in Baghdad Died for My Car
Willie Horton Would Never Have Done This
Following George into a War is Like Following Neil into a Bank

And my favorites:

Kick Butt, Then What?
At Least We Can Drive to the Funeral

--
Edited by Brad Templeton. MAIL your jokes (jokes ONLY) to fu...@looking.ON.CA

Please! No copyrighted stuff. Also no "mouse balls," dyslexic agnostics,
Iraqi driver's ed, Administratium, strings in bar or bell-ringer jokes.