Time for a new computer

Jehsom

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
Brian Sward <bk...@unix.mail.virginia.edu> wrote:
> This year for christmas I got a new 900 MHz cordless phone.

> Now I'm forced to go out and replace my Pentium 166, since I
> can't have a phone that is more than five times faster than my
> computer.

Heheheh... What if you were to buy a 2.4 GHz phone?

Moshe

--
jehsom(@)resnet.gatech.edu - ICQ 1900670 - 350467 GT Sta - 6-0985
Geek code v3.12 (www.geekcode.com):

Joel Garry

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00
On 19 Jan 2000 04:19:26 GMT, Jehsom <jehsom@-NOSPAM-resnet.gatech.edu> wrote:
>Brian Sward <bk...@unix.mail.virginia.edu> wrote:
>> This year for christmas I got a new 900 MHz cordless phone.
>
>> Now I'm forced to go out and replace my Pentium 166, since I
>> can't have a phone that is more than five times faster than my
>> computer.
>
>Heheheh... What if you were to buy a 2.4 GHz phone?

Hedey Lamarr would cycle more rapidly in her grave.

jg
--
These opinions are my own.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/joel_garry Remove nospam to reply.

Michael A. Covington

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
You've had a 2400 MHz microwave oven for years.

--
Michael A. Covington / AI Center / The University of Georgia
http://www.ai.uga.edu/~mc http://www.CovingtonInnovations.com <><

Brian Sward <bk...@unix.mail.virginia.edu> wrote in message

> This year for christmas I got a new 900 MHz cordless phone.
>
> Now I'm forced to go out and replace my Pentium 166, since I
> can't have a phone that is more than five times faster than my
> computer.
>

> --
> Selected by Jim Griffith. MAIL your joke to fu...@netfunny.com.
> Attribute the joke's source if at all possible. A Daemon will auto-reply.
>
> Jokes ABOUT major current events should be sent to top...@netfunny.com
> (ie. jokes which won't be funny if not given immediate attention.)
> Anything that is not a joke submission goes to funny-...@netfunny.com
> For the full submission guidelines, see http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/
>
> This joke's link: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/00/Jan/phone.html

игорь