TG16 Military Madness Review

Neil Williams

Mar 6, 1990, 2:01:05 PM3/6/90
I just got Military Madness for the TG16 last night. It's a
super-duper war game - all strategy, no arcade action at all. The
main map where you see all the pieces has the usual slick graphics,
but the interesting part is the close up when attacking. You get to
see the armies shooting it out, and the graphics are very well done.

There are over two dozen different types of weapons/units, making the
game very difficult - it's definitely not for the casual player!
There are even "man" pages! If you're into war games, I highly
recommend it. One thing that's really lame is that the opposing
armies are green and blue, and the particular shades used are very
difficult to tell apart; any other two colors would have been ok, even
black and white! I wonder how this color combination ever managed to
survive development?

With 32 levels of increasing difficulty, I think it'll keep me busy
for a long, long time. Oh yeah - price was $55.

--Neil