Y's Hint Request (SEGA)

Marc Ries

May 31, 1989, 11:15:41 AM5/31/89

OK, I got bored waiting for Altered Beast and bought
"Y's".

I am at "MAX" level, max "DEF" and "HP". I have the
silver sword, shield and armor. I have all six keys.

I have made it into the mine where the monster turns into
bats and beats the wing-wang out of me. The PALACE
supposidly has 21 levels, however, I can not seem to go
past about level 5 (can't find any doors "out" -- the
"warp" statues included).

Where is the "mask" (To help you see "hidden" features)?

What good is the "Thieves Den". I keep going back there
to "talk" and he never changes his story. The "Tower of
the DOOMED" is supposidly near there, and even though I
have the key, I can not find it.

Where are the books of "Y". I haven't even found one!!!!

Argh!

Review: At least, vs. Phantasy Star, the monsters
attacking you move and you can see them approach,
etc. I'm still waiting for the next one, though.

Marc Ries
<somewhere>!ries

"PHOTOVOLTAICS: safe/clean Electricity from the SUN"