For SEGA Pro CD subscribers

Ho Kee Soon

Aug 24, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/24/95
Hello! All SEGA Pro fans!

I discovered something!
Anyone got the issue of SEGA Pro CD with the Demo of Keio Flying Squadron?

When you do the level select cheat and choose from level 2, you'll get
to play the whole GAME!! Cinemas included!!!

Those blokes who bought the original Keio Flying Squadron must be hopping
mad!
Hehehehe...
Now I'm wondering, will Sega sue SEGA Pro for releasing that FULLY playable
demo?

Dream Hunter

Aug 28, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/28/95
I never here of this magazine. How do I get a subscription to it?
--
| Wendell Hong a.k.a. Dream Hunter | anima...@genie.geis.com |