FS: NEC Supergrafx system with games!! RARE!!

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

ds3...@aol.com

未读,
1999年2月22日 03:00:001999/2/22
收件人
Over at ebay. Wholly shit!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=69649985

Agi...@my-dejanews.com

未读,
1999年2月22日 03:00:001999/2/22
收件人
In article <7arqgo$2v9$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

Unfortunately, the proper phrase is "holy (feces)". The word "wholly"
means "entirely" or "completely". In this case, you have stated that your
product is entirely crap. I'm sure that doesn't spark much interest.

Black Lion

未读,
1999年2月22日 03:00:001999/2/22
收件人
ds3...@aol.com wrote:

> Over at ebay. Wholly shit!

Not to be nitpicky, but what is stated above means that the item is
completely (Wholly).... well you get the idea.

It's probably meant to be holy, as then it would be something spectacular.

--
Later,
-Black Lion

Ed Brown

未读,
1999年2月22日 03:00:001999/2/22
收件人
In article <7as3ud$c2k$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, Agi...@my-dejanews.com says...

> Unfortunately, the proper phrase is "holy (feces)". The word "wholly"
>means "entirely" or "completely". In this case, you have stated that your
>product is entirely crap. I'm sure that doesn't spark much interest.

lol, is that a sorry attempt to turn people off to this auction so you can
snag up a SuperGrafx cheap? =) Yeah right, nice try!

Jason

Agi...@my-dejanews.com

未读,
1999年2月23日 03:00:001999/2/23
收件人
In article <36d1e...@news.pacifier.com>,

LOL, well I already picked up a PSX last night. I have thought about
getting a SuperGrafx just for craps and giggles though. It can play all the
old PC- Engine card games as well as the few games that did come out for it.
Does anyone know if the CD-ROM was compatible with it?

TerrryBear

未读,
1999年2月23日 03:00:001999/2/23
收件人
i don't think you can play pc engine games on supergraphix. i used to
have pc-engine and purchased monthly pc-engine fan. according to that,
you can't play pc-engine games on supergraphix. if you don't believe me,
buy one game and try it out on supergraphix.
Terrry

TakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizu

"A clean room is a happy room..."
Takeo Shimizu

Raymond McKeithen II

未读,
1999年2月23日 03:00:001999/2/23
收件人

Agi...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message
<7aud2i$b7t$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>In article <36d1e...@news.pacifier.com>,
> ebr...@mail.pacifier.com wrote:
>> In article <7as3ud$c2k$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, Agi...@my-dejanews.com
says...
>> > Unfortunately, the proper phrase is "holy (feces)". The word "wholly"
>> >means "entirely" or "completely". In this case, you have stated that
your
>> >product is entirely crap. I'm sure that doesn't spark much interest.
>>
>> lol, is that a sorry attempt to turn people off to this auction so you
can
>> snag up a SuperGrafx cheap? =) Yeah right, nice try!
>>

> LOL, well I already picked up a PSX last night. I have thought about
>getting a SuperGrafx just for craps and giggles though. It can play all
the
>old PC- Engine card games as well as the few games that did come out for
it.
>Does anyone know if the CD-ROM was compatible with it?

It does indeed play PC Engine Hu-Cards; if it didn't it wouldn't be worth
much with so few SuperGrafx-specific games.

The CD-Rom2 (squared), the second one (the "SuperCD") works with it. There
may have been some sort of adapter required, I don't remember. This is the
sort of 'clamshell' looking CD unit that a CoreGrafx almost fit inside of,
not the 'side-by-side' design of the original CD.

Raymond
remove 2 nospam's for email.

Ed Brown

未读,
1999年2月23日 03:00:001999/2/23
收件人
In article <Pine.HPP.3.95.99022...@river.it.gvsu.edu>,
shim...@river.it.gvsu.edu says...

>i don't think you can play pc engine games on supergraphix. i used to
>have pc-engine and purchased monthly pc-engine fan. according to that,
>you can't play pc-engine games on supergraphix. if you don't believe me,
>buy one game and try it out on supergraphix.
> Terrry

I'd suggest that you buy some new magazines. The SG was and is backwards
compat with PCE hucards.

Jaso

TerrryBear

未读,
1999年2月23日 03:00:001999/2/23
收件人
you try it out and let me know how it goes. *shrug*
Terrry

TakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizu

"A clean room is a happy room..."
Takeo Shimizu

Ed Brown

未读,
1999年2月23日 03:00:001999/2/23
收件人
In article <19990223231610...@ng-fw1.aol.com>, haoh...@aol.com
says...

>The supergrafx plays ALL pcengine Hu card's, Because there are only 5 Super
>grafx games. Plus a couple proto types that were unreleased but you can pick
up
>for a pretty penny (Supergrafx Strider and some other's).

You'd better have one hell of a penny...no one has -ever- seen a screen shot
(the arcade shot in EGM years ago doesn't count), or the actual game...IMO it
doesn't exist in any form.

Jason

Ed Brown

未读,
1999年2月23日 03:00:001999/2/23
收件人
>i hate to tell you this but... i had seen Strider for supergraphics at the
>local video game store. there is Strider for PC-engine w/arcade card. i
>am asahmed to say this but..i used to have it. LOL. i actuallythought t
>was good. lol
> Terrry

there is no SuperGrafx Strider....there -is- an ARCADE CARD Strider...but no
SG...if your store has it you had better buy it, cause a SG proto would be
worth -serious- cash.

Jason

Haohmaru

未读,
1999年2月24日 03:00:001999/2/24
收件人
The supergrafx plays ALL pcengine Hu card's, Because there are only 5 Super
grafx games. Plus a couple proto types that were unreleased but you can pick up
for a pretty penny (Supergrafx Strider and some other's).
The supergrafx does hook up to the Super CD rom add on and the CD rom add on,
But you need the pcengine R-30 nec converter, Which you can find for about 50
buck's.If the supergrafx WAS NOT backward's compatable it would be virtually
worthless, On the other hand if you are a Capcom diehard you would probly want
it just for the arcade PERFECT Ghost's and Ghoul's and 1941.

TerrryBear

未读,
1999年2月24日 03:00:001999/2/24
收件人
i hate to tell you this but... i had seen Strider for supergraphics at the
local video game store. there is Strider for PC-engine w/arcade card. i
am asahmed to say this but..i used to have it. LOL. i actuallythought t
was good. lol
Terrry

TakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizuTakeoShimizu

"A clean room is a happy room..."
Takeo Shimizu

Haohmaru

未读,
1999年2月24日 03:00:001999/2/24
收件人
>You'd better have one hell of a penny...no one has -ever- seen a screen shot
>(the arcade shot in EGM years ago doesn't count), or the actual game...IMO it
>
>doesn't exist in any form.

I understand that george palamara saw it in Akihabara for about 500 us dollers.

Matt Gilbert

未读,
1999年2月24日 03:00:001999/2/24
收件人
Ed Brown wrote:

> In article <19990223231610...@ng-fw1.aol.com>, haoh...@aol.com
> says...
> >
> >The supergrafx plays ALL pcengine Hu card's, Because there are only 5 Super
> >grafx games. Plus a couple proto types that were unreleased but you can pick
> up
> >for a pretty penny (Supergrafx Strider and some other's).
>
> You'd better have one hell of a penny...no one has -ever- seen a screen shot
> (the arcade shot in EGM years ago doesn't count), or the actual game...IMO it
> doesn't exist in any form.
>
> Jason

The game exists all right, but only as a prototype. and the prototype is
only 50% complete. I have heard estimates that the first 3 levels are
playable. Also, only 5 of these prototypes were produced. I would pay
almost any ammount for that prototype.

0 个新帖子