LUNAR:EB Ship date 9/13! (at last!)

1 view

Chris Mermagen

Sep 11, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/11/95
vicv...@delphi.com wrote:
: Just thought I'd drop a not to all you patient fans that LUNAR:Eternal Blue will
: ship for those that ordered direct from us tomorrow (9/11), and the massive
: store orders (hehe) will be going out on 9/13. We're shipping direct preorders
: first because we only received a limited supply at our actuall offices, and
: the remining will not be fully assembled until 9/12. In any case, whether
: you have it on order from us or a store you should have it in your hot
: hands by Friday.
:
: Thanks for your support!
:
: DBTH - Vic

Good news indeed Vic.. Thanks for the updates.. I saw a video with
some cuts and it does look fantastic.. My SegaCD is alive once more.

Chris

vicv...@delphi.com

Sep 11, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/11/95