120 stars

Karl Hofer

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

i only have 119 stars
but i read that you get one if you finish the princess slide in 21 secs.

how should i have known that ? is there a hint anywhere ?

Orbo

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

>i only have 119 stars
>but i read that you get one if you finish the princess slide in 21 secs.
>how should i have known that ? is there a hint anywhere ?

Yes, I think there's a hint on the sign at the top of the slide.

Orb
Remove "nospam" when responding via email.
--
"Grabbed by the Spetznaz, James? Sounds painful!"
-Moneypenny, Goldeneye 007 on N64

Play-by-mail mecha combat
www.pipeline.com/~orbomaxx/ctfhome.htm

Paco I am

Jan 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/15/98

>i only have 119 stars
>but i read that you get one if you finish the princess slide in 21 secs.
>
>how should i have known that ? is there a hint anywhere ?

You, you can get that last star if you finish the Princess's Secret Slide in
under 21 seconds. Try jumping off the first guardrail on the left and land on
the track far below. It's the only way to get down it in under 21 seconds.
It's kinda hard to do, so keep trying. ~J.C.

Kjell Vidar Foelsvik

Jan 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/15/98

No its not. You can easily make it by doing a z+a jump at the start and
cut corners while pressing forward all the tme.

kwarlord

Jan 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/15/98

Kjell Vidar Foelsvik wrote in message <34BE38...@online.no>...

I did one of those belly flops (A+B) and finished just in time for the
second star.