FA: Spectravideo Compumate Keyboard for 2600, with tape, boxed

Saotome Kazuya

Oct 11, 2001, 3:41:47 AM10/11/01
For auction on ebay:

Spectravideo Compumate keyboard for Atari 2600.

Turns the 2600 into a limited computer with 2K RAM, a tiny BASIC
interpreter, limited drawing and music programs.

Comes with original box, manual and packing foam.

Also includes an original tape: PictureMate Animal World.

I've seen several Compumates before, but this is the first time I found
original
tape software for it.

The Compumate is in great condition, box is intact but rough.

The tape loaded first time once I had the tape player set right (anyone
who's used a computer with audio tape storage will know how fussy some
can be).

The Compumate is PAL, on an NTSC 2600 you may have to adjust you
vertical hold, and the colors will be different.

Starts at AU$20 (~US$10), no reserve. I ship worldwide.

Check it out, even if only to see the screenshots. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1284276186

My connection has been pretty bad these last couple of days. It would
probably be quicker to email me via the link on ebay, as it goes
straight to my ISP email account. I do check the web based email
account I use in my posts, but when my connection is bad that server can
be unreachable.