Taco Bell $3 Bill Story

Mi-teee Mouse

May 20, 1994, 11:55:03 AM5/20/94

I was speeding down Route 7 with seven
7-footers with severe appetites, so I
suggested Taco Bell 7-layer burrito!
Just 99 cents!!! But several sought
something more substantial.

Serendipity, baby!!!--now those seven
sumptuous layers are served with
succulent wildebeest or seasoned man-o'-war!

Sustenance city!!!

They were so excited that the sumptuous
7-layer burrito indeed now had
eight--that's just what they did--ATE!!!

Cross the border, baby!!!

Alex Olague

May 21, 1994, 1:48:30 PM5/21/94
Remember the Willie Nelson Taco Bell commercial? That one was the best.

Andrew Hime

May 21, 1994, 2:14:40 PM5/21/94
In article <2rlhhe...@srvr1.engin.umich.edu>,

Alex Olague <alejandr...@um.cc.umich.edu> wrote:
>Remember the Willie Nelson Taco Bell commercial? That one was the best.

I would have to agree. The song was great. Of course, I have a healthy
respect for Willie anyway. I think this whole young country thing sucks shit
through a straw.

Note followups.

Doug Barkes

May 21, 1994, 3:35:06 PM5/21/94
-> Newsgroups: alt.stupidity,alt.tasteless,talk.bizarre,alt.cosuard,rec.
-> o.arcade

<Taco Bell commercial deleted>

Which one of those newsgroups is not like the other? ;-)

Doug

Steve Mayer

May 23, 1994, 2:30:40 PM5/23/94
Mi-teee Mouse (mr...@uvacs.cs.Virginia.EDU) wrote:
: I was speeding down Route 7 with seven

: Sustenance city!!!

: Cross the border, baby!!!

I love that song of theirs, you know, the one that goes "run for the
toilet."

White Flame

May 24, 1994, 3:54:31 PM5/24/94
Mi-teee Mouse (mr...@uvacs.cs.Virginia.EDU) wrote:

: I was speeding down Route 7 with seven

: 7-footers with severe appetites, so I

^^^^^^^^^
Isn't it servere "appetitis"? (as in -itis as in
disease or something?)

(arrgh, I spelled "severe" wrong up there. I don't
feel like screwing with this STUPID vi editor
to try to fix it. Flame me and die! :) )

[snip]

White Flame

Prime Rat

May 30, 1994, 9:01:57 PM5/30/94

Sounds like you flamed yourself in the foot to me...