720 Faq?

Glenn Rubenstein

Mar 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/31/96
I have been playing this game for ten years now and am considering buying
a machine.

My question is, is there a FAQ for this game or does anyone know any
hidden stuff? I can't get enough of the game as is but I feel like I am
missing something.

Discussion would be appreciated.

Gr

Greg Gibson

Apr 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/2/96
On 31 Mar 1996 22:24:01 GMT, grub...@wco.com (Glenn Rubenstein)
wrote:

Theres not a FAQ that I know of, but you don't specify what you
already know about the game.

Beyond a number of bugs in the game, there really aren't any truly
hidden items in it to my knowledge. My friends and I played the game
extensively when it was first released here in Southern California,
and pretty much played it into the ground. Back then (in 1986/87 and
before), there was a vid-game tourney held each summer where the
highest scores were reported and listed in the Guinness book.
Although the '87 tourney didn't get listed in the main book (only the
sports version), a friend of mine took the highest score for 720, with
527,100 pts. (this was set to the factory default settings, with two
continues).

If you don't know about any of the bugs, write back and I'd be happy
to try to explain them to you as best as I can recall.

Greg Gibson
gre...@ix.netcom.com