Wrong Shadow Q*Bert Side Art - 10 left

Philippe Bourdon

May 13, 2003, 12:05:01 AM5/13/03
Some guy never paid for an auction (he had bought 10 pieces).
Back on ebay - my very last Q*Bert side art for $12 / piece.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3223684553

--
Philippe

Doug Huse

May 13, 2003, 11:14:22 PM5/13/03
"Philippe Bourdon" <pbou...@portone.com> wrote in message news:<N9_va.90998$3h5.4...@news2.east.cox.net>...

> Some guy never paid for an auction (he had bought 10 pieces).
> Back on ebay - my very last Q*Bert side art for $12 / piece.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3223684553

Don't ya just hate it when someone bails out on a deal! Boy that really sucks!

Dawn Appolo

May 18, 2003, 5:56:25 PM5/18/03
He did not bail out...he SOLD out again... His DK art went just as fast.

Dawn Appolo
http://www.appolo.com

"Doug Huse" <sofu...@msn.com> wrote in message

Iain Odlin

May 18, 2003, 7:13:25 PM5/18/03
On Sun, 18 May 2003 21:56:25 GMT, "Dawn Appolo" <da...@appolo.com> wrote:
>"Doug Huse" <sofu...@msn.com> wrote:

>> "Philippe Bourdon" <pbou...@portone.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Some guy never paid for an auction (he had bought 10 pieces).
>>
>> Don't ya just hate it when someone bails out on a deal! Boy that really
>> sucks!
>
>He did not bail out...he SOLD out again... His DK art went just as fast.

Er... Dawn: I'm pretty sure he meant the guy who originally bought the ten
pieces and then didn't pay for them, not Philippe.

The scumbag in question was certainly "bailing out of a deal." Read the line
from Philippe's post I quoted above.

-Iain

Dawn Appolo

May 18, 2003, 7:32:40 PM5/18/03
I apologize. Thank you for clearing it up for me. I did not see the entire
thread. Just sticking up for Philippe when I though someone was attacking
him.

I actually missed out on this deal but did manage to get some of the DK.

Dawn.

"Iain Odlin" <i_o...@hotmail.com> wrote in message