WTB in West Michigan Area - Anything!

Matt Mckenzie

Apr 22, 2007, 3:09:36 PM4/22/07
Hey Guys -

I've been a pinball buy for a number of years, and grew up with
Classic Video Games (And spent damn near every weekend of my childhood
in the 80's at the Arcades) and have decided to possible add one to
the gameroom.

Open to anything, working or not... Even a blown out project I can
take my time on and covert to a MAME setup. The only kicker is it
cannot be especially huge (Ie - 4 player, gun game etc...) as I have a
very tricky staircase to navigate. Anyway, not looking for anything
collectible or mint, I'm trying to save some pennies too.

I was at the Super Auction on Saturday in Kalamazoo, but sadly
coudln't stay to bid on anything because of a work commitment. :(
Looked like a ton of vids, some great, and some not so great.

Thanks much!

Matt - smiley...@yahoo.com
Matt's Pinball Room: http://pinballmatt.home.comcast.net

Brien King

Apr 22, 2007, 3:15:45 PM4/22/07
You can't just collect one...

Soon enough, 1 will turn into 3, 3 into 10, pretty soon you'll be up to 20+
games...

Brien King
spamm...@arcaderestoration.com
http://www.arcaderestoration.com

MM> Hey Guys -
MM>
MM> I've been a pinball buy for a number of years, and grew up with
MM> Classic Video Games (And spent damn near every weekend of my
MM> childhood in the 80's at the Arcades) and have decided to possible
MM> add one to the gameroom.
MM>
MM> Open to anything, working or not... Even a blown out project I can
MM> take my time on and covert to a MAME setup. The only kicker is it
MM> cannot be especially huge (Ie - 4 player, gun game etc...) as I have
MM> a very tricky staircase to navigate. Anyway, not looking for
MM> anything collectible or mint, I'm trying to save some pennies too.
MM>
MM> I was at the Super Auction on Saturday in Kalamazoo, but sadly
MM> coudln't stay to bid on anything because of a work commitment. :(
MM> Looked like a ton of vids, some great, and some not so great.
MM>
MM> Thanks much!
MM>
MM> Matt - smiley...@yahoo.com Matt's Pinball Room:
MM> http://pinballmatt.home.comcast.net

Nafster

Apr 22, 2007, 3:25:11 PM4/22/07
> Matt - smileymatt...@yahoo.com

I would go for cocktails if space is a issue!
Gorf mini would be a good one...

guinness

Apr 22, 2007, 4:14:35 PM4/22/07
>>> I would go for cocktails if space is a issue!

Cocktails take more space than uprights, unless they are seatless.

tim (NH)

"Nafster" <jmg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Splynter

Apr 23, 2007, 9:01:22 AM4/23/07

> Cocktails take more space than uprights, unless they are seatless.

But cocktails are really easy to carry down the stairs with 2 people,
and it sounded like the staircase was the issue more than anything.