3 Stooges Video Game--anyone have dips witch settings?

Todd Tuckey

Dec 4, 2007, 8:05:21 PM12/4/07
Hey guys...does anyone have a confirmed listing of the dip switches for the
logic board AND the sound board for Mylstar's 3 Stooges? I think that there
may be an error on the logic board switch settings on line....I do not have
a manual! I also think someone switched the 4 bank settings on the sound
board too...thanks in advance!! Trying t make a Stooge collector happy!!
Todd from TNT Amusements tntqu...@aol.com

big tom

Dec 5, 2007, 11:37:11 AM12/5/07

Todd Tuckey

Dec 5, 2007, 12:00:36 PM12/5/07
Thank you VERY much!! This page was different to the dip switch settings I
found doing a google search!! I couldn;t find anything in the manual about
the 4 switches on the sound board though...they probably do not do anything!
But thanks again!!! Todd from TNT Amusements

William

Dec 5, 2007, 6:49:25 PM12/5/07

I'm just amazed you actually have a Three Stooges game. I haven't
seen one since the arcade heydays and they were rare then. LOL

Todd Tuckey

Dec 5, 2007, 11:08:52 PM12/5/07
I have sold 4 over the years---this particular one I just got from the RGP
post 2 weeks ago...One of mine is at the one and only 3 Stooges Museum in
Springhouse PA...Todd from TNT Amusements

Mario D'Alessio

Dec 5, 2007, 10:51:56 AM12/5/07

"Todd Tuckey" <tntqu...@aol.com> wrote in message

The user manual is available on the KLOV site:

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=12950

I own one of these games, so if you need me to check any
of the setting on my machine, let me know.

Mario
arcade (at) dalessio (dot) com

Todd Tuckey

Dec 6, 2007, 3:00:35 PM12/6/07
Thanks Mario...I appreciate it!! Stooges is up and running!!! Todd from
TNT Amusements

big tom

Dec 6, 2007, 6:03:09 PM12/6/07
On Dec 5, 9:51 am, "Mario D'Alessio" <dales...@motorola.NOSPAM.com>
wrote:

> The user manual is available on the KLOV site:
>
> http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=12950

Which was effectively stolen off the above mentioned ionpool site, but
that's KLOV for you.

tm