720 side art available in 3 weeks

phoenixarcade.com

Oct 7, 2008, 5:31:21 PM10/7/08
It's probably a gamble to run these since they've been on the market
for a long time. But arcadeshop has been sold out for awhile and Im
getting requests for them.

Check back with www.phoenixarcade.com near the end of October.

Thanks
darin

bit

Oct 7, 2008, 8:06:06 PM10/7/08
"phoenixarcade.com" <decal...@comcast.net> wrote in news:454939a6-c2fe-
45a8-b7f0-b...@r38g2000prr.googlegroups.com:

Cool Darin. I think there are still a lot of 720s out there with partial
art or, as is most often the case, no side art at all.

You might want to grab a batch of Rich's UAE pieces. Then you could
offer the whole 720 art package: side art, cpo, marquee overlay, and UAE
overlay.

--
ad...@ataricade.com
http://www.ataricade.com

YouTube videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ataricade

phoenixarcade.com

Oct 7, 2008, 9:46:09 PM10/7/08
On Oct 7, 7:06 pm, bit <ad...@ataricade.com> wrote:
> "phoenixarcade.com" <decalsa...@comcast.net> wrote in news:454939a6-c2fe-
> 45a8-b7f0-b7a1f157c...@r38g2000prr.googlegroups.com:

> > It's probably a gamble to run these since they've been on the market
> > for a long time. But arcadeshop has been sold out for awhile and Im
> > getting requests for them.
>
> > Check back withwww.phoenixarcade.comnear the end of October.

> > Thanks
> > darin
>
> Cool Darin.  I think there are still a lot of 720s out there with partial
> art or, as is most often the case, no side art at all.
>
> You might want to grab a batch of Rich's UAE pieces.  Then you could
> offer the whole 720 art package: side art, cpo, marquee overlay, and UAE
> overlay.
>
> --
> ad...@ataricade.comhttp://www.ataricade.com
>
> YouTube videos:http://www.youtube.com/user/Ataricade

the color of his uae pieces dont match the silver on the speaker panel
overlay i made from the original films. so i wont be carrying them.
although the sample he sent me was quite nice.

orbaddict

Oct 8, 2008, 11:41:39 AM10/8/08
On Oct 7, 8:46 pm, "phoenixarcade.com" <decalsa...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Oct 7, 7:06 pm, bit <ad...@ataricade.com> wrote:
>

> > "phoenixarcade.com" <decalsa...@comcast.net> wrote in news:454939a6-c2fe-
> > 45a8-b7f0-b7a1f157c...@r38g2000prr.googlegroups.com:
>
> > > It's probably a gamble to run these since they've been on the market
> > > for a long time. But arcadeshop has been sold out for awhile and Im
> > > getting requests for them.
>
> > > Check back withwww.phoenixarcade.comnearthe end of October.

> > > Thanks
> > > darin
>
> > Cool Darin.  I think there are still a lot of 720s out there with partial
> > art or, as is most often the case, no side art at all.
>
> > You might want to grab a batch of Rich's UAE pieces.  Then you could
> > offer the whole 720 art package: side art, cpo, marquee overlay, and UAE
> > overlay.
>
> > --
> > ad...@ataricade.comhttp://www.ataricade.com
>
> > YouTube videos:http://www.youtube.com/user/Ataricade
>
> the color of his uae pieces dont match the silver on the speaker panel
> overlay i made from the original films. so i wont be carrying them.
> although the sample he sent me was quite nice.

count me in for a set.
Gavin Miller
Gavin's Game Service, inc.
Schaumburg, IL 60193

sa...@thisoldgame.com

Oct 8, 2008, 11:58:23 AM10/8/08
On Oct 8, 8:41 am, orbaddict <ord...@gavinsgameservice.com> wrote:
> On Oct 7, 8:46 pm, "phoenixarcade.com" <decalsa...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 7, 7:06 pm, bit <ad...@ataricade.com> wrote:
>
> > > "phoenixarcade.com" <decalsa...@comcast.net> wrote in news:454939a6-c2fe-
> > > 45a8-b7f0-b7a1f157c...@r38g2000prr.googlegroups.com:

> > > Cool Darin.  I think there are still a lot of 720s out there with partial
> > > art or, as is most often the case, no side art at all.
>
> > > You might want to grab a batch of Rich's UAE pieces.  Then you could
> > > offer the whole 720 art package: side art, cpo, marquee overlay, and UAE
> > > overlay.
>
> > > --
> > > ad...@ataricade.comhttp://www.ataricade.com
>
> > > YouTube videos:http://www.youtube.com/user/Ataricade
>
> > the color of his uae pieces dont match the silver on the speaker panel
> > overlay i made from the original films. so i wont be carrying them.
> > although the sample he sent me was quite nice.
>
> count me in for a set.
> Gavin Miller
> Gavin's Game Service, inc.
> Schaumburg, IL 60193- Hide quoted text -

I dont think that the boombox overlay and UAE overlays are suppose to
match from what Ive seen
and The UAE overlay I ran was matched to an NOS piece
http://forums.webmagic.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=714984&page=0&fpart=4&vc=1

phoenixarcade.com

Oct 8, 2008, 12:12:01 PM10/8/08
On Oct 8, 10:58 am, sa...@thisoldgame.com wrote:

> I dont think that the boombox overlay and UAE overlays are suppose to
> match from what Ive seen

> and The UAE overlay I ran was matched to an NOS piecehttp://forums.webmagic.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=71498...-

not disputing it because i dont know for sure. but the speaker box was
made from the original films with the pantone colors listed. we also
had an nos piece to assist us but it was yellowed in many areas.

again, i try not to sell other peoples products unless i bought all
their stock, which has happened a few times.

sa...@thisoldgame.com

Oct 8, 2008, 12:39:40 PM10/8/08
On Oct 8, 9:12 am, "phoenixarcade.com" <decalsa...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Oct 8, 10:58 am, sa...@thisoldgame.com wrote:
>
> > I dont think that the boombox overlay and UAE overlays are suppose to
> > match from what Ive seen
> > and The UAE overlay I ran was matched to an NOS piecehttp://forums.webmagic.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=71498...
>
> not disputing it because i dont know for sure. but the speaker box was
> made from the original films with the pantone colors listed. we also
> had an nos piece to assist us but it was yellowed in many areas.
>
> again, i try not to sell other peoples products unless i bought all
> their stock, which has happened a few times.

Curious what was the PMS # for that color on the BB?
I can tell you for sure if it was the same as the NOS piece
would be nice to know, and for some reason the polycarb Atari used on
that one was prone to yellowing

phoenixarcade.com

Oct 8, 2008, 8:16:05 PM10/8/08

with all the pieces from pinball and arcades that ive used original
films for i cannot remember a single pms #. theres no need for me to
memorize that and this piece was done 4 years ago. i do know that when
we use films we still seek out another nos piece which in this case we
got. although there was some yellowing.