Phoenixarcade is moving, free shipping sale, closing for about 2 weeks

phoenixarcade.com

Mar 31, 2008, 11:33:20 PM3/31/08
Today we have decided to move back to NW Indiana, 30 mins South of
Chicago to be near our families. For now we will keep the name
Phoenixarcade.com

From now through April 14th we are offering free shipping in the USA
on the following items:

720 cpo 720 marquee
Atari Football cpos
AFM cab decal set
Baby Pacman cpo Baby Pacman overlay Baby Pacman side art
Centaur plastics
Centipede side art
Donkey Kong side art
Food Fight cpo
Gorf cocktail underlay
Indy Jones cab decal et
Mappy cpo Mappy marquee
Major Havoc cpo Major Havoc side art
Marble Madness side art
Millipede front art
Classicade cktl cpos Classicade cktl underlay
Roadshow cab decal set
Scared Stiff cab decal set
STTNG cab decal set STTNG backbox
Star Wars front decal
Tapper cktl underlay
Timber cpo
Track and Field cpo fr uprights and cktl and side art
Tron, all items
TZ cab decal set, TZ front decal TZ backbox
Warlords cktl cpos
Whirlwind plastics
Whitewater plastics
Wizard of Wor side art

If you would like to purchase any of these and get free shipping you
will need to email me with exactly what you want and your paypal
address and I will send you a paypal request. Checks are welcome but
will need to get here quickly and clear before the 14th.

Intl customers will not get free shipping, but I will discount a
similar dollar amount.

Thanks to all the great friends Ive made in Phoenix the last 12 years.
Darin

chicodj...@yahoo.com

Apr 1, 2008, 9:56:39 PM4/1/08
So you will be continuing your reproduction services. This isn't your
way of saying everything must go. The items will still be available
once you have moved. You are just looking to lighten the load so to
speak. Just curious.

phoenixarcade.com

Apr 1, 2008, 10:14:49 PM4/1/08

Yes I will still be around and plan on doing more arcade projects this
year such as Multigame upright artwork, Berzerk bezels, Tapper
marquees.

This is to offer a discount and at the same time lighten my moving
truck a little. So far its been very successful, Im pretty backed for
the next 2 days and I ran out of shipping boxes.

Turbo Torch

Apr 2, 2008, 12:35:46 AM4/2/08

"phoenixarcade.com" <azarca...@cox.net> wrote in message

> Today we have decided to move back to NW Indiana, 30 mins South of
> Chicago to be near our families. For now we will keep the name
> Phoenixarcade.com

Will you be opening up shop in this area? I know of a few empty storefronts
in Gary! :)

30 minutes south...I'm guessing Schererville?

George

phoenixarcade.com

Apr 2, 2008, 12:41:35 AM4/2/08
On Apr 1, 9:35 pm, "Turbo Torch" <vairxp...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Will you be opening up shop in this area?  I know of a few empty storefronts
> in Gary!  :)
>
> 30 minutes south...I'm guessing Schererville?
>
> George

hi george

im actually from dyer. my fathers side of the family (the keilmans)
were one of the two founding familys of dyer. my wife is from gary.

we havent picked a home yet, but its either munster or crown pt based
on where my wife is working.

this is an internet based business. therefore i wont have a store
front.

chrisf...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 12:55:19 AM4/2/08

how much for the tron package minus the marquee? thanks

cnlmoore

Apr 2, 2008, 9:01:51 AM4/2/08
On Mar 31, 10:33 pm, "phoenixarcade.com" <azarcadega...@cox.net>
wrote:

Darin,

I could use a Mappy cpo. My paypal addy is cnlm...@hotmail.com Good
luck on the move back to Indiana, maybe we'll actually bump into one
another now that you're back in the neighborhood :-) Also looking
forward to berzerk bezels.

Chris M

edward.lutz

Apr 2, 2008, 9:53:11 AM4/2/08
Yes....Berzerk bezels! I've been waiting quite some time for that one.

Edward
"cnlmoore" <cnlm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Pat D.

Apr 3, 2008, 5:30:43 PM4/3/08

we haven't picked a home yet, but its either munster or crown pt based

on where my wife is working.

I vote for Crown Pt. I have a friend (old neighbor) who moved there and
I can kill two birds with one stone on one visit. Cool bar in that
town. Old gangster hangout or something. I don't recall as I had been
drinnking. (Imagine that)

Pat D.

mxracer47

Apr 3, 2008, 5:50:19 PM4/3/08

Awesome news on the Tapper Marquees !!! Really looking forward to
that. Good luck on the move .

-Rich