Translucent blue button demand, and nitendo buttons

NoSheeples

Aug 24, 2003, 1:27:05 AM8/24/03
I need to put feelers out to see how many might need translucent blue push
buttons, and the orange, and blue nitendo buttons. I have mad a mold for them,
but need to get an idea how many I should make for the first run.

Tom

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for lunch. Liberty is
a well armed lamb protesting the vote."

Matt's Arcade

Aug 24, 2003, 9:43:44 AM8/24/03
I'm in for a few.
I need a set for DK, DK Jr. and Popeye.

Matt

"NoSheeples" <n2...@aol.comNsheep> wrote in message

Mike Sandwick

Aug 24, 2003, 12:05:33 PM8/24/03
I'm in for several of the Nintendo buttons (at least 10 of each), and maybe
a set of 2 translucent blue buttons.

Mike

M. Calvert

Aug 24, 2003, 1:29:23 PM8/24/03
"Matt's Arcade" <mm0...@charter.net> wrote in message news:<vkhg8sj...@corp.supernews.com>...

> I'm in for a few.
> I need a set for DK, DK Jr. and Popeye.
>
> Matt

8 blue and 4 orange for me.

Ryan Van Vleet

Aug 24, 2003, 3:12:38 PM8/24/03
I would be interest in several blue and several orange nintendo buttons.

Let me know,

Ran

robbie

Aug 24, 2003, 6:35:27 PM8/24/03
Put me down for 3 set of each,
>Rob
"Ryan Van Vleet" <ry...@vleet.net> wrote in message

Pseudo

Aug 24, 2003, 10:08:24 PM8/24/03
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 05:27:05 +0000, NoSheeples wrote:

> I need to put feelers out to see how many might need translucent blue push
> buttons, and the orange, and blue nitendo buttons. I have mad a mold for them,
> but need to get an idea how many I should make for the first run.

i'd be interested in 10 blue, 10 orange, and 2-4 of the translucent blue.

-brad
--
Remove Spam text for email.

thrushguy

Aug 24, 2003, 10:24:02 PM8/24/03
I'd buy some Nintendo buttons.

Scott

"Pseudo" <pseud...@yahoo.SpamMeNot.com> wrote in message

Ed Anderson

Aug 24, 2003, 10:36:31 PM8/24/03
3 blue, 2 orange.

n2...@aol.comNsheep (NoSheeples) wrote in

Mark Wilson

Aug 25, 2003, 8:44:46 AM8/25/03
put me down for some Nintendo blue and orange buttons too.
I assume that you already have some to match the color and size by.
I have some nintendo buttons that I could loan out if you decide to do
any other colors too.

Mark

John

Sep 23, 2003, 11:10:21 PM9/23/03
I'd be up for some buttons, you could always make a killing selling
the extras on ebay as there seems to be a high demand for them as it
is (being noone else currently sells them that I am aware of). Email
me when you have photos of the final product and prices, thanks!