Dig Dug Cabaret CPO Repros. Anyone interested?

in...@arcaderehab.com

Aug 1, 2008, 6:12:35 PM8/1/08
Just wanted to post this here as well as the KLOV forums. This is a
real possibility so speak up if you need!

---

I realize this is a rare piece, but I have a need and know of a couple
of others that can use these.

I have a scan of NOS artwork to vectorize and am researching having a
limited run silkscreened professionally.

If you are interested, please let me know asap. I'm not looking for
money at this time, just want to see how much demand there is for
this.

Thanks!

Scott Caldwell

Aug 1, 2008, 7:05:57 PM8/1/08
If you need an NOS to compare to, let me know, since I have one.

Scott C.

Todd Tuckey

Aug 2, 2008, 1:11:29 PM8/2/08

I can use one for my cabaret. Todd from TNT Amusements

Scott Caldwell

Aug 3, 2008, 5:19:19 PM8/3/08
Is there anyone out there interested in making this happen? There
have to be some Dig Dug (mini) fans out there that could either
use this on their game, as a backup, to restore converted Dig Dugs,
etc.

Scott C.

in...@arcaderehab.com

Aug 3, 2008, 7:07:28 PM8/3/08
> > Thanks!- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Scott. Much appreciated.

All I need is twenty five people to make this happen at a reasonable
cost of $35 each (my cost) + shipping. This is a non-profit deal for
me, just need the opportunity to buy 2 for myself.

If this doesn't happen now, it will likely never get done!

Thanks!

Todd Tuckey

Aug 4, 2008, 4:54:51 PM8/4/08
I will commit to two. Todd from TNT Amusements

The Fat Man Rocked

Aug 5, 2008, 3:16:50 AM8/5/08

Well, I do not have a cabaret, but would love one. If you could repro
the Bezel and marquee as well, I would be more interested. That being
said, I would probably buy at least one to help get the project going
in the hopes that one day I will get a cabaret of my own (hey Dan,
still got yours?)...

walt granacki

Aug 13, 2008, 10:34:04 PM8/13/08

Hi, I would def take two cpo's. Keep me posted.

Thanks

in...@arcaderehab.com

Aug 14, 2008, 12:33:00 AM8/14/08
> Thanks- Hide quoted text -

I was hoping to to a run of 25, but based on the demand its looks like
it is going to be more like 10.

This will be set in motion within the next couple of weeks, and there
will be a pre-order post for those interested here and on klov forums.

in...@arcaderehab.com

Aug 14, 2008, 12:34:35 AM8/14/08
> still got yours?)...- Hide quoted text -

Bezel and marquee repros are definitely not happening. I'm having a
hard enough time drawing interest for a few CPOs!

I may be able to hook you up with a marquee in the not too distant
future.

walt granacki

Aug 20, 2008, 7:19:27 PM8/20/08
> future.- Hide quoted text -

How many more do you need? I would buy 10 more cpo's if thats what it
takes to get the job done. Let me know. Shoot me a e-mail at
camaro...@aol.com

Thanks Walt

in...@arcaderehab.com

Aug 20, 2008, 8:16:13 PM8/20/08
> camaronutz...@aol.com
>
> Thanks Walt- Hide quoted text -

Hi Walt,

10 would definitely get the job done. I think at this point we have
enough interest for a very small run of 10, with 25 being a strong
possiblity.

I'll be posting details regarding pre-order and non pre-order pricing
within the next few days here and sending emails to those who replied
to this post here and on klov. Stay tuned!.

tak...@comcast.net

Aug 21, 2008, 1:25:20 AM8/21/08
I'd take 1 or 2 depending on price to get it done.

Troy

in...@arcaderehab.com

Sep 30, 2008, 11:37:56 PM9/30/08
Project update:

The artwork has been vectorized and delivered, special thanks to Jeff
Rothe for his experise and professional services.

Here's an update from his blog about the process, great read:

http://www.rotheblog.com/arcade/artwork/dig-dug-cabaret-control-panel-overlay-artwork/#more-2343

Payment requests for those who expressed interest in a pre-order will
follow shortly.

Thanks for your interest!