FA in MN 22 games. Divorce,moving,Christmas.

jimha...@excite.com

Dec 18, 2006, 10:08:30 AM12/18/06
Hi Everyone.

Hate to spam since I've not had much to contribute lately. Due to
divorce and moving from a house to an apartment I've got to sell off
the bulk of my games and projects. Maybe my crappy Christmas will give
you a game that makes yours special. All the games are being sold by
auction on E-Bay and none will be ended early.

Unshopped, as-is. Most are just out of storage.

Just had a couple operations so the only way I can ship is through
NAVL. I can try and be as helpful as I can making arrangements to be
here (or have someone here) if you are coming by to pick up.

Don't get divorced........IT_SUCKS:(

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody.

Thanks for looking.

Jim

jimha...@excite.com

Ebay seller id is jimhallock

Here are the games,

http://tinyurl.com/y6g5jl

you gotta check out the Mcdonalds gumball machine.....coolest gumball
I've ever seen.

Battlezone (powers up but hass issues. Dark monitor)
Black Tiger (in Double Dragon cab)
Final Lap 2 (twin sitdown)
Hang On
Hard Drivin' (has issues)
Klax
Knuckle Bash (conv)
Omega Race
Paperboy (project game)
Pole Position 2 (in PP cab)
Race Drivin'
Satan's Hollow
Star Trek
Steel Talons
T-Mek
T-Mek (works but needs some connector re-wiring to the seat)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Simpsons
Tempest
Zaxxon

OT stuff,
Mcdonalds Happy Meal Express Gumball machine
Williams Gridiron pitch and bat (mfg 1969)

cnlmoore

Dec 18, 2006, 10:29:07 AM12/18/06
Hang in there! Games can always be replaced, just keep your sanity.

Good luck.

Chris M

<jimha...@excite.com> wrote in message

jimha...@excite.com

Dec 18, 2006, 11:10:10 AM12/18/06
> Hang in there! Games can always be replaced, just keep your sanity.

It's tough. The best laid plans don't always turn out like you think
they will. Every one of the games you dig out of storage brings back
memories of how and where you got it. On one hand they were in
storage and not restored and played yet but in some ways it's worse
because you didn't get to.<sigh>

At least "some" of them have already gone to good friends and I can
visit now and then;)

I've always been impressed with the wonderful people in this
hobby......

Thanks for the kind words.

Jim

mudmantim

Dec 18, 2006, 11:14:52 AM12/18/06
Hang in there! Women can always be replaced, just keep your sanity.

Good luck.

-Tim

jimha...@excite.com

Dec 18, 2006, 11:20:34 AM12/18/06
Getting back into dating after 16 years is tough enough.

Finding a gal that understands an apartment FULL of vids........this
may be a bit of a challenge;)

Jim

Craig Yarbrough

Dec 18, 2006, 11:34:38 AM12/18/06
Hey Jim,

Sorry to hear about the divorce. I hope that things work out for the
better in the coming year.

My neighbors are going through a dreadful divorce right now. It really
sucks because my wife and I good friends with both and so we get pulled
this way and that. Plus they have two kids in grade school - that's a
suckage multiplier. The situation now is such that no matter what
happens, nobody wins. It's really depressing especially this time of
year. Anyway sorry for the long story. We'll be praying for you both.

- Craig

jimha...@excite.com

Dec 18, 2006, 11:52:11 AM12/18/06
Thanks. A lot of us out there could use the good year they are hoping
for. Hope we all get it.

Luke Dyson

Dec 18, 2006, 1:39:55 PM12/18/06
Hey Jim,

I went through the exact thing myself. I was lucky enough to be able to
keep some of what I had. But life still didn't feel the same, and its seems
like nobody elses scenerio fits yours. Give yourself a few years to
recover, don't be too hard on yourself.

Luke

jimha...@excite.com

Dec 18, 2006, 1:52:54 PM12/18/06
Thanks Luke.

Things could be much worse I guess. At 38 I'm hoping I can turn this
into the best thing I've done instead of it feeling like the worst.

But like Ron White says......"Do you know why are divorces so
expensive?"

"Because they are WORTH it!" ;)

Time will tell.....

Jim

Lloyd Olson

Dec 18, 2006, 3:26:06 PM12/18/06
If you need help with shipping Jim let me know. You know my hours so morning
or after midnight and I'll be there. LTG :)

<jimha...@excite.com> wrote in message

> Just had a couple operations so the only way I can ship is through

jays...@sbcglobal.net

Dec 18, 2006, 4:11:03 PM12/18/06
Hey Jim,
Speaking of dating after 16 years. I was divorced a few years ago, I
can tell you from experience that there are women that like games! So
find one of those...keep in mind that you may have to date someone in
their 20s, but that shouldn't be a problem ;) Then your ex can see
that you traded her in for a younger model--that's sweeeet! he hheh
Good luck man!
jaysun

On Dec 18, 2:26 pm, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> If you need help with shipping Jim let me know. You know my hours so morning
> or after midnight and I'll be there. LTG :)
>

> <jimhall...@excite.com> wrote in messagenews:1166454510....@t46g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> > Just had a couple operations so the only way I can ship is through
> > NAVL. I can try and be as helpful as I can making arrangements to be
> > here (or have someone here) if you are coming by to pick up.
>
> > Don't get divorced........IT_SUCKS:(
>
> > Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody.
>
> > Thanks for looking.
>

> > Jim- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

jimha...@excite.com

Dec 18, 2006, 4:56:16 PM12/18/06
It's going to be different...thats for sure. The ex HATED anything to
do with the hobby. Won't make that mistake again,

20's eh? ;)

Jim

jimha...@excite.com

Dec 18, 2006, 4:57:29 PM12/18/06
Thanks:)

Simon

Dec 18, 2006, 6:55:07 PM12/18/06
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:08:30 -0800, jimha...@excite.com wrote:

> Hi Everyone.

Man, your race drivin cockpit looks awesome!

jimha...@excite.com

Dec 19, 2006, 12:57:58 PM12/19/06
> Man, your race drivin cockpit looks awesome!

Thanks. Seat lock doesn't hold. It's a little dirty. Needs a cap kit
too.

Jim

Mickey Johnson

Dec 19, 2006, 5:23:36 PM12/19/06
Who ever buys this, I have a spare magnet if its bad. Usually when the seat
doesn't lock its just broken brackets or a broken wire. Not a big deal to
fix at all.