FS: Thayer's Quest, Fire Fox (Schwenksville, PA)

Anthony Pietrak

May 27, 2008, 10:07:02 PM5/27/08
Starting to go through some games from a recent buyout, these two are
complete, but consider them projects as I'm sure the disc players will
need work at the least.

Fire Fox - $650, complete, decent cosmetics, includes original player
and disc.

Thayer's Quest - $1400, again complete decent cosmetics, includes a
tested and working disc. I don't have a player for it, but can include
a Sony-1550 player, tested and working.

There are a few pictures of each game here:
http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/7813

The other games shown are already spoken for and NOT for sale.

Games are located in Schwenksville, PA 19473, I prefer local pickup,
cash and carry, but I suppose shipping is a possibility.

Thanks,
Anthony