Need Help With My Pengo PCB Problem!!

DarkMagister

Feb 18, 2005, 12:54:35 AM2/18/05
Since I am bored out of my mind as of right now, I will give you long
version of my problem. I bought a Pengo PCB off of Ebay with the
intent of purchasing a Jamma adaptor for it right after I got the Board
from GW Trading. Well, just after I received the board, I found out I
was going to have a kid. So the board sort of got pushed aside and
forgot about in light of the new news of a child on the way. It is now
4 years later, my Son is 3 years old and I came across the Pengo PCB
that I bought 4 years ago. About 2 weeks ago I bought a Jamma adaptor
off Ebay. The woman said it was tested and works great. So I get it
in the mail, hook it up to the board and plug it into the machine and
Nothing! The LED lights up on the board but nothing comes up on the
screen. So hears the problem. It could be the board or it could be
the adaptor. I have no idea. I don't know anything about fixing
boards or how to make jamma adaptors, so i'm looking for someone that
has some good knowledge of the Pengo PCB and making jamma adaptors so
they could take a look at it and find out what the problem is. Hell, I
wish i knew someone around Michigan that had this game so i could just
plug my board in their machine to see if it works. Any Help?

Dragonfly

Feb 18, 2005, 12:30:29 PM2/18/05
Hello Dark Magister ,
Well if you could send me a clear picture of your Pengo to Jamma Loom then
maybe I can tell you more , you could also compare your loom on this website
:

http://www.crazykong.com to see if the voltages and RGB wires are connected
the right way , if so your pcb must be running , if not then your pcb would
probably been faulty..

Good Luck

Best Regards Dragonfly

"DarkMagister" <shado...@chartermi.net> schreef in bericht

DarkMagister

Feb 18, 2005, 1:51:21 PM2/18/05
I wish I could send a pic, but I don't have a Digital Camera, and my
Webcam kinda sucks at taking pics. I will see what I can do, and make
another post if I can get a good pic of it to post. Thanks for the
link though...been looking for a site that had that stuff.

Glenn

Feb 19, 2005, 8:41:31 AM2/19/05
I had a similar problem with a Ladybug PCB, it seems that it draws more
amperage than my switching PS was putting out and it showed nothing but a
dark screen. I swapped a computer ps for the switcher and it stated up fine.

"DarkMagister" <shado...@chartermi.net> wrote in message