Help With 1968 Midway One Million BC Cabinet Pic

thatcanbe

Feb 22, 2008, 12:11:07 AM2/22/08
Hi. Does anyone out there have any color pics of all sides of a 1968
Midway One Million BC shooting game?( Tinted or colored in like whats
on the flyers would help if I knew the color scheme) I have one of
these that has been heavily painted over in the past and I'm trying to
restore it to its original color scheme and dino graphics - any help
would be greatly appreciated! (The backglass on the Marvin.com site is
from the game I'm trying to restore.)

Thanks!
Michael
Seattle, WA