Games for sale in Green Bay, WI

jbuck

Nov 5, 2008, 6:45:16 PM11/5/08
Time to thin the herd a bit before the snow flies, please let me know
if you're interested or would like any further information. All games
work unless otherwise noted and do not feature any water damage.

Time Pilot : A really fine example of a fun game - $425.00.

Tutankham : 99.8% side sword art, plays great - $475.00.

Zaxxon : sega convert-a-game - $375.00

Asteroids Deluxe : Comes with extra marquee and game PCB - $425.00.

Omega Race Cockpit : LV2000 rebuilt, zero acid damage on game PCBs,
red seat cushions, comes with extra NOS spinner plate. A few dings
but darn near perfect - $650.00.

Tempest (project) : Not working and no time to even bother with this
one, front left corner damage, missing back door but otherwise
complete - $300.00

Mad Planets (project) : Completely disassembled, no time to work on
it, everything there but the glass monitor bezel (have new overlay),
you pick up and put together - $225.00.

I'd have to dig some of these games out from deep garage storage so
please inquire only if you're serious. Thanks for looking! :)

jbuck68 at gmail dot com
or
jbuck at new dot rr dot com

chip...@aol.com