WTB: Arcade Renovations BurgerTime CPO & Pepper Buttons

mben...@sbcglobal.net

Apr 13, 2006, 11:31:57 PM4/13/06
I am looking for one Arcade Renovations BurgerTime CPO and a pair of
the pepper buttons.

Thanks,
Marty

arcadeguy

Apr 14, 2006, 3:18:04 AM4/14/06
I bought the last of the bunch back in the day.
I *MIGHT* have 1 or 2 left.

Don

mudmantim

Apr 14, 2006, 7:08:58 AM4/14/06
If you got an extra set, I'm also interested in the pepper buttons.

-Tim

arcadeguy

Apr 15, 2006, 6:29:19 PM4/15/06
Let me corrcect this.
I found one CPO so far, no pepper buttons.

I wonder if Anthony would want it for repo?

[ I received 10 emails for these]

Don

william...@yahoo.com

Apr 15, 2006, 10:44:55 PM4/15/06
I may have the artwork for this. I have to look. I bought a bunch of
ArcadeRenovations films, dies, etc. when Phillipe was getting out. I
will check on it.

RedWolfJC

Apr 15, 2006, 11:11:24 PM4/15/06
If QuarterArcade/ A.R. did another run of these I would be in for at
least 1, maybe 2.
Roll Call? Anyone else?

mben...@sbcglobal.net

Apr 16, 2006, 11:26:50 AM4/16/06
Definitely...I would be in for 2 myself!!

Marty

mben...@sbcglobal.net

Apr 16, 2006, 11:27:36 AM4/16/06

prOk

Apr 16, 2006, 2:28:30 PM4/16/06
If anyone has a pepper button in good shape they could scan and send me I
could make either a black vinyl sticker to put on the button or the reverse
in a stencil that you could spray with Krylon Fusion paint for the same
effect.

/b

http://www.rgvac.com
http://www.oleszakcreative.com