FS: Q*Bert Side Art & CPO's!

Arcade Renovations

Sep 21, 2000, 9:24:10 PM9/21/00
We received a great response to the Q*Bert poll, and have already
decided to go to print!

Stop by our site at http://www.arcaderenovations.com and check out the
sample art for the Q*Bert side art! We will also be printing Q*Bert
control panel overlays and the sticker that goes just below the control
panel.

We expect to begin shipping by November 1st, and have started taking
pre-orders for the sideart at $95 and the control panel and sticker
(together) for $55.

We look forward to doing business with you!

Thank You,
Richard Arsenault
Arcade Renovations
http://www.arcaderenovations.com
- Donkey Kong Side Art, CPO's, and other arcade artwork! -

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

$kr1p7...@salmahayeksknockers.edu

Sep 21, 2000, 11:22:26 PM9/21/00
Arcade Renovations <rarse...@arcaderenovations.com> wrote:
> We received a great response to the Q*Bert poll, and have already
> decided to go to print!

You guys made a mistake, Gauntlet is spelled G-a-u-n-t-l-e-t, not
Q-*-b-e-r-t.

"The real meaning of the official U.S./Israel 'peace process' is a process
of entrapment in an apartheid system that encloses Palestinians in their
ghettos, denying them the possibility of real autonomous development."

-Rosemary Ruether, Catholic feminist theologian
www.geocities.com/pentagon/bunker/1022 swan_...@my-dejanews.com

Bobby Conover

Sep 22, 2000, 2:19:02 AM9/22/00

Hey, this is all well and good, but isn't TRON winning the polls by a long
shot? TRON owners of the world are waiting patiently for repros! :>

Bobby

Thomas43

Sep 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/22/00
Yeah, but I'm sure the Disney lawyers will be up someone's ass, the minute a
repro appears.....Anyone remember the Dragons Lair fiasco?

Arcade Renovations

Sep 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/22/00
Yeah, I've always had trouble with that one! Personally, I want to
print Gauntlet too, but we had the artwork already complete for
Q*Bert. Even without the Gauntlet art ready to print we should have a
price estimate in about a week. (The art is almost ready.)

We're afraid Gauntlet will be quite expensive - being a mirror image on
either side, quite large, and many colors - but we'll have a picture of
the art and a price estimate online soon. We'll also run the same poll
for it as we did for Q*Bert.

Richard Arsenault
Arcade Renovations
http://www.arcaderenovations.com

In article <SfAy5.8017$m8.15...@news1.telusplanet.net>,

> www.geocities.com/pentagon/bunker/1022 swan_daniel@my-
dejanews.com

Arcade Renovations

Sep 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/22/00
Yes, Tron is winning the poll by far! But, we have no Tron artwork at
this time so we wanted to print something that was ready to go. If
someone has Tron side art, either the actual art or a digital file, we
could use that to get started on production.

Richard Arsenault
Arcade Renovations
http://www.arcaderenovations.com

In article <39CAFA9A...@home.com>,

$kr1p7...@salmahayeksknockers.edu

Sep 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/22/00
Bobby Conover <scu...@home.com> wrote:

> Hey, this is all well and good, but isn't TRON winning the polls by a long
> shot? TRON owners of the world are waiting patiently for repros! :>

> Bobby

Bobby, I suspect this is again another glitch on the part of the arcade
rennovations web designers, which caused them to *yet again* mispell
Gauntlet, T-r-o-n.

What they really meant to say is that gauntlet is winning the polls. It's
just a simple error, and I'm sure they'll clear it up soon.

"The real meaning of the official U.S./Israel 'peace process' is a process
of entrapment in an apartheid system that encloses Palestinians in their
ghettos, denying them the possibility of real autonomous development."

-Rosemary Ruether, Catholic feminist theologian

www.geocities.com/pentagon/bunker/1022 swan_...@my-dejanews.com

when.cows.attack

Sep 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/22/00
This group has a short memory. But I remember the many Dragon's Lair,
Tron, Kiss, Star Wars and Ms. Pac Man reproduction projects that have
been launched and abruptly abandoned. Just a question of when - not if
- the copyright holders will take action. If arcaderestorations does
not have a license to produce the artwork it is pumping out, it will
surely be getting a piece of certified mail in the near future. The
manufacturers aren't mean-spirited, it's just that US copyright law
requires that they either assert their copyrights or waive them
forever. With these titles still churning out dollars in the home
market, you can bet they won't risk a waiver to make a few teary-eyed
collectors happy. Just my two cents.

In article <20000922034343...@ng-cg1.aol.com>,

--
Ce n'ais pas un Twilight Zone.

Eric Anderson

Oct 7, 2000, 12:03:07 AM10/7/00
I'm counting on graphic arts technology becoming, (if it's not already) SO
cheap and accessable that stopping these repros will be as difficult as
stopping me from making photocopies at home or the office for whatever
purpose. The sellers just need to be able to disappear or re-appear
whenever necessary. Maybe the mafia would be interested in running this
action for us. :)
With all the sick crap people get away with, you'd think we could have a
few freakin' stickers when we want them! Prohibition failed, right?

-Eric