How was Columbus auction today?

wma...@msn.com

Apr 28, 2007, 11:20:20 PM4/28/07
Couldn't make the Columbus auction today. Just wondering how it went,
what was there, etc. The one in February was small, was this one?
If you went today, please give us your opinion and any details, thanks.

Newbie

Apr 29, 2007, 12:18:56 AM4/29/07
I hope it wasn't as bad as the Super Auctions in Redlands, CA today.
The stuff was going HIGH! People with way too much money or something.
You can see the auction results by clicking the "proxy bid" button on
their auction listing and then clicking again when you see the picture
of the place where the auction was.

What a waste of time/money to make that trip....

goo...@brentradio.com

Apr 29, 2007, 2:19:48 AM4/29/07
Auctions are funny that way, depends if you're selling or buying if it
was good or bad...

Brent

Pleiades

Apr 29, 2007, 11:19:22 AM4/29/07
Here's the results for the cocktails and the "classics row", enjoy!
There were a few cabaret "cherry master" games mixed in, but prices
were not noted for those. On average, they went from the $200 - $500
range if memory serves me right.
Lots of multigames (indicated by "48-1"), converted from typically
nice classics.

All games are dedicated unless otherwise noted.

Special thanks to Greg Free for jotting these prices down!

Lady Bug CT 125
Ms Pac CT 450
Galaxy Multi CT 325 (trakball controller)
48-1 Pac CT 950 (PacMan cabinet and CPO, Multicade glass, new
monitor)
48-1 Qix CT 220 (monitor didn't work - all Qix art intact)

48-1 Ms Pac 500
Donkey Kong 375 (non-original joystick, fuzzy monitor image)
Off Road 2P 275 ("2 Dude Off Road")
48-1 PacMan 575 (cabaret PacMan cab - Ms.PacMan marquee)
Magic Sword 115 (Kangaroo cab)
Blasteroids 160 (pretty rough, but working 100%)
Golden Tee 3D 125 (Asteroids conversion)
48-1 Galaga 750 (cabaret)
Extreme Hunting ~800
Omega Race 350 (cabaret - fuzzy monitor image)
Arkanoid mini 100 (cabaret Centipede cab)
48-1 Multicade 800 (new Pac-style cab)
48-1 Pengo 370 (pretty rough, but working)
Mappy 80 (working great)
multigame 700 (Lethal Enforcer cab, "Monster Multigame")
NBA Jam 320
Soul Edge 315 (Dynamo cab)
Super Pac 200 (dead)
Multicade 400
Surf Planet 425 (Dynamo cab)
XMen 170 (Sente Sac-1 cab)
Marvel Super Heroes 115 (Centipede cab)
Lethal Enforcers 250
SCI 25 (wouldn't boot)
Mortal Kombat 50 (Blasted cab, no joysticks)
Asteroids 200 (foreign language, "zoomed in" effect, monitor
work needed)
48-1 Qix 450
1943 225 (Dynamo cab)
Crown's Golf 60 (Megatack cab)
Raiden 225 (Quarterback cab)
Irem Skins Game 85 (Joust cab)
Puzz Loop 165 (Dynamo cab)
Fisherman's Bait 140 (Dynamo cab?)
Desert Assault 75 (Dynamo cab)
Gold Tee 2k 300
Fighter's Hist 95 (Vindicators cab)
SCI 40 (dead)
Neo Geo 1 slot 130 (Track & Field cab)
Red Baron 80 (dead)
Sharp Shooter 320 (Chicago Coin EM game)
Space Invaders 260 (very yellowed front of cab, worked fine)
Asteroids 100 (no monitor chassis)
48-1 Pengo 450
Trophy Hunting 1100

Kyle :^)

Atarian63

Apr 29, 2007, 10:55:51 PM4/29/07
On Apr 28, 11:20 pm, wmai...@msn.com wrote:

I also went stayed an hour or so, the selection was slim and prices ok
to high. the quailty of stuff was not good. Didnt see what the sit
downs went for

Dave S

.

Apr 30, 2007, 2:22:15 PM4/30/07
Did anyone get the sit-downs or the jukeboxes? Thanks in advance.

-Celerra

"Pleiades" <pleia...@graffiti.net> wrote in message

jayrowthee

Apr 30, 2007, 6:42:01 PM4/30/07
Did someone here buy the Mappy? Does anyone know who did? I suppose
they bought it with the intention of keeping it for awhile, but if
they didn't and are at all interested in reselling it, I would be an
interested buyer.

Jay