Mad Planets CPOs in Stock!

Anthony Pietrak

Feb 12, 2008, 7:46:04 AM2/12/08
Just got these in from the printer a couple days ago: screen printed,
Gottlieb Mad Planets control panel overlays. We did a small run of
these overlays as I know there aren't a ton of them out there, but I
personally love the game really wanted a nice one for my game. You
can order them directly from our website:

http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/8078

I realize the pricing is on the higher side, but bear in mind, this is
a limited run and there just isn't enough demand to support a large
run. I have seen NOS Mad Planet overlays sell for two or three times
this amount. Also, I believe the pricing is in line with dealers who
have done CPOs for the more obscure games.

Thanks for your continued support,
Anthony

Scott Caldwell

Feb 12, 2008, 8:02:25 AM2/12/08
I don't have a MP, but I am always happy to see something take
the time (and $) to provide something like this, especially for
an obscure game. Thanks.

Scott C.

g3n3r1c

Feb 12, 2008, 10:24:43 AM2/12/08

Is the repro material the same texture as the original?

shadow

Feb 12, 2008, 2:56:16 PM2/12/08
$75 for a mad planets cpo. looks good but i have bought a mad planets for
under $75 for the whole machine. i know its expensive to repo these but you
guys need to repo stuff that sells better then this
"g3n3r1c" <g3n...@att.net> wrote in message

Chuk

Feb 12, 2008, 4:21:42 PM2/12/08
shadow wrote:
> $75 for a mad planets cpo. looks good but i have bought a mad planets for
> under $75 for the whole machine.

Then don't buy one

> i know its expensive to repo these but you
> guys need to repo stuff that sells better then this

Like what?

and btw, its repro, not repo...

mxracer47

Feb 12, 2008, 6:58:28 PM2/12/08

Shadow-

Pretty much all the common artwork that sells well has all been
done. For the most part all that is left is the rare stuff. Be happy
that there are people out there like Anthony , Darin, and Rich that
take on these jobs for the rare artwork so that we even have an option
to buy it. There are sometimes inkjet options for the some of the
artwork but you get what you pay for.

my 2 cents
Rich