FS In Milwaukee Nice Star Wars Upright Complete Except Monitor & PCB

Fools!

Mar 11, 2007, 10:48:30 AM3/11/07
This machine is complete except for the boardset and the monitor.
Cabinet is in nice shape. Machine is clean. $375 firm.

Alf

Mar 11, 2007, 12:45:06 PM3/11/07
Good luck...

Fools!

Mar 11, 2007, 3:07:31 PM3/11/07
lol, I'm not going to get into one of the regular "Price debates" that
go on around here. I'm sure that I'll get it, as I have in the past.

josulli

Mar 11, 2007, 4:59:08 PM3/11/07
On Mar 11, 2:07�pm, "Fools!" <reggietay...@wi.rr.com> wrote:
> lol, I'm not going to get into one of the regular "Price debates" that
> go on around here.  I'm sure that I'll get it, as I have in the past.

All's I know is in my opinion a game is only worth what the buyer is
willing to pay. People can argue til the end of time what a game is
worth, but to me it only matters to the seller and buyer at that
particular time.

John