Repro Overlay Poll ** Please LOOK**

tak...@comcast.net

Dec 3, 2007, 3:19:05 PM12/3/07
I currently have several NOS overlays/side art and I was looking for
input from you guys on what you would like to see done first. I would
like to say that all the repros will be color matched, silk screened,
die cut from a quality graphics company with 50 years of
experience. Cost will average $50-$60 per overlay. I am only doing
small runs so speak now or forever hold your peace. Please post your
2 cents here and I'll do the most popular first.

1. Satans Hollow

2. Pengo

3. Zaxxon

4. Discs of Tron (upright)

5. Mad Planets

6. Paperboy

I also have 2 pieces of NOS side art I am thining about as well. I do
not have exact cost on these as of yet.

1. Rampart side art

2. Rolling Thunder

Thanks for taking the time to look at this post,

Troy

Brien King

Dec 3, 2007, 3:36:05 PM12/3/07

Rob Carroll

Dec 3, 2007, 4:33:59 PM12/3/07

Zaxxon

bso...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2007, 6:42:34 PM12/3/07
I have an NOS mad planets CPO i'd loan if someone wanted to do it.

tillentprs

Dec 3, 2007, 7:16:18 PM12/3/07
Discs of Tron upright
Message has been deleted

Scott Caldwell

Dec 3, 2007, 7:27:54 PM12/3/07
It seems like the DOT and Zaxxon would do well, since both of those
usually have issues. I would put Paperboy behind those followed by
Pengo/Satan's Hollow. Can't say I've seen enough of Rampart or
Mad Planets to voice an opinion.

Scott C.

LarryC

Dec 3, 2007, 8:01:21 PM12/3/07
1. Zaxxon
2. Pengo
3. Discs of Tron (upright)

a distant fourth would be Satan's Hollow

<tak...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Vin...@msn.com

Dec 3, 2007, 8:16:59 PM12/3/07
1. Discs of Tron (Upright)

mxracer47

Dec 3, 2007, 8:44:12 PM12/3/07
1. Zaxxon
2. Discs of tron
3. Pengo
4. paperboy

-Rich

Sam Zehr

Dec 3, 2007, 9:04:35 PM12/3/07
On Dec 3, 2:19 pm, take...@comcast.net wrote:
> I currently have several NOS overlays/side art and I was looking for
> input from you guys on what you would like to see done first. I would
> like to say that all the repros will be color matched, silk screened,
> die cut from a quality graphics company with 50 years of
> experience. Cost will average $50-$60 per overlay. I am only doing
> small runs so speak now or forever hold your peace. Please post your
> 2 cents here and I'll do the most popular first.
>
> 1. Satans Hollow

I'd be in for a Satan's Hollow.

Then I'd just need someone to finally produce the joystick repros...

Sam

tomservo.mst3k

Dec 3, 2007, 9:06:15 PM12/3/07
On Dec 3, 3:19 pm, take...@comcast.net wrote:

I would definitely be in for a Mad Planets overlay.

paladin-ng

Dec 3, 2007, 9:33:06 PM12/3/07
I'd like to see pengo side art and CPO. I think a couple places
already have the CPO but I've never seen the side art.

-brian

Riddler

Dec 4, 2007, 12:54:08 AM12/4/07
> > Troy- Hide quoted text -

1. Zaxxon
2. Zaxxon
3. Zaxxon
4. Zaxxon
5. Satan's Hollow

Kevin Rhinehart

Dec 4, 2007, 1:26:17 AM12/4/07
I would purchase a DOT overlay if it were reproduced.

jayrowthee

Dec 4, 2007, 6:51:46 AM12/4/07
> > 5. Satan's Hollow- Hide quoted text -

The Pengo overlay is already 90% vectorized, and the sideart is
already done for Pengo with a scan for the bezel and both marquee
designs

http://www.rotheblog.com/?cat=83

Which version of the overlay do you have?

Rob Carroll

Dec 4, 2007, 8:08:15 AM12/4/07

Hi Jeff!

Just wanted to say, I've seen some of Jeff's work, and it is
absolutely OUTSTANDING.

-Rob

pca...@bfusa.com

Dec 4, 2007, 9:00:53 AM12/4/07
Pengo gets my vote. I need both a cpo and sideart.

STEPHEN RAKOCZY

Dec 4, 2007, 3:12:00 PM12/4/07
Paperboy, please!

Steve

Mr. Nobody

Dec 5, 2007, 6:55:44 AM12/5/07
Rampart side art would be excellent. I need some and have seen numerous
posts over the years looking for Rampart sideart that no one has been
able to find. Thanks!

Jos

whatdidiwin AT yahoo DOT com

tak...@comcast.net wrote in news:0408fbe7-c111-4f9d-9162-27cf61d8c802
@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

tak...@comcast.net

Dec 5, 2007, 7:50:19 AM12/5/07
I have an NOS set of Rampart and its out getting quoted as I type.

Troy

Pat D.

Dec 5, 2007, 8:47:52 AM12/5/07
Hmmmm, guess I'm the only one that wants Rolling Thunder side art.

Pat D.

edward.lutz

Dec 5, 2007, 11:11:54 AM12/5/07
I'll second Rolling Thunder...the side art on those is always half missing.

Edward
"Pat D." <patd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Tempestuous

Dec 5, 2007, 1:48:29 PM12/5/07
Pengo!

dk.a...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2007, 2:04:51 PM12/5/07
On Dec 3, 3:19 pm, take...@comcast.net wrote:

I'd be in for three Zaxxon CPOs.

D.

tak...@comcast.net

Dec 8, 2007, 12:58:48 AM12/8/07
Looks like Zaxxon and Pengo are the top 2. I'll post which one wil
lbe done first. Stay tuned.....

Troy

2084

Dec 8, 2007, 5:42:01 PM12/8/07

If you do a run of Satan's Hollow U/r, would it be difficult to do a
small run of mini S.H. CPO ?

Dan

tak...@comcast.net

Dec 8, 2007, 5:54:14 PM12/8/07

I dont have a panel or an overlay to compare. Still, a small run will
not be cheap by any means.

Troy

g3n3r1c

Dec 9, 2007, 7:38:53 PM12/9/07

I'm definitely in for a Paperboy

livnfr...@yahoo.com

Dec 10, 2007, 8:45:09 PM12/10/07
What do you have for DOT? Sides 'and' CPO? I would probably take 2
sets (1 for sure) and know many other people who have been looking for
an overlay and I am sure sideart but that seemed like it was never
gonna happen so people stopped asking. Would have taken SH cpo but
just sold it last weekend...because I couldn't find a repro cpo.. :(

tak...@comcast.net

Dec 10, 2007, 10:27:26 PM12/10/07
I just have an NOS DOT upright CPO, no side art. I am going to do it,
probably second or third on the list. But I will definitely do it.

livnfr...@yahoo.com

Dec 11, 2007, 11:07:47 AM12/11/07
On Dec 10, 8:27 pm, take...@comcast.net wrote:
> I just have an NOS DOT uprightCPO, no side art. I am going to do it,

> probably second or third on the list. But I will definitely do it.

If you are in the 50-60 range, put me down for 2 for DOT upright then.
These will have the flourescent inks I take it?

tak...@comcast.net

Dec 11, 2007, 12:36:16 PM12/11/07
Yes, flourescent inks will be used and compared to the original under
black light.

Troy