FS - Mame in Ohio

David Peeples

Jun 9, 2007, 10:58:25 PM6/9/07
Friend has a MAME for sale in Dayton Ohio.

Nice Cabinet, 19" monitor. 2 player 2 joysticks 6 buttons each.

PC AMD 1800+ 160 Gig HD, 1 G Ram, on board video an audio.

Marquee custom, and lighted.

Audio wired in with external volume control.

Running Mamewah for the front end. Setup to run Mame, Daphne, and a custom
done video juke box.

Cabinet setup with a 1 button on/off solution.

Works fantastic.

He is only selling as he is getting married and needs the space.

Price $600.00 firm

PICKUP ONLY

dpeeples AT woh.rr.com

DaytonZTT

Jun 11, 2007, 3:57:54 PM6/11/07
On Jun 9, 10:58 pm, "David Peeples" <dpeep...@woh.REMOVE.rr.com>
wrote:
> Friend has aMAMEfor sale in Dayton Ohio.

> Nice Cabinet, 19" monitor. 2 player 2 joysticks 6 buttons each.
>
> PC AMD 1800+ 160 Gig HD, 1 G Ram, on board video an audio.
>
> Marquee custom, and lighted.
>
> Audio wired in with external volume control.
>
> Running Mamewah for the front end. Setup to runMame, Daphne, and a custom

> done video juke box.
>
> Cabinet setup with a 1 button on/off solution.
>
> Works fantastic.
>
> He is only selling as he is getting married and needs the space.
>
> Price $600.00 firm
>
> PICKUP ONLY
>
> dpeeples AT woh.rr.com

Please send me more info and any pictures you may have to
efi...@hotmail.com