Jr. Pac-Man ?

Bret Pehrson

Aug 31, 2007, 9:34:21 PM8/31/07
Never played this, may have opportunity to pick one up for a few
hundred... Worth it?

thx

Brien King

Aug 31, 2007, 10:54:48 PM8/31/07
Out of all the Pacs, I like it the most (Turbo Version). It's worth a couple
hundred.

Brien King
spamm...@arcaderestoration.com
http://www.arcaderestoration.com

BP> Never played this, may have opportunity to pick one up for a few
BP> hundred... Worth it?
BP>
BP> thx

hamburgerman

Aug 31, 2007, 11:02:17 PM8/31/07
agreed. i enjoy jr. pac-man the most out of the three. i only own
the board, though, and paid around $60 for it.

jayrowthee

Sep 1, 2007, 12:59:16 PM9/1/07
On Aug 31, 11:02 pm, hamburgerman <southwestcast...@gmail.com> wrote:
> agreed. i enjoy jr. pac-man the most out of the three. i only own
> the board, though, and paid around $60 for it.

Is it the dedicated original in a Mappy cabinet, or is it in an old
Pac-man cabinet?

Bret Pehrson

Sep 1, 2007, 9:21:46 PM9/1/07

Unknown. I've asked the seller for pics, but think that he is out of
town for the weekend.

Which has me wondering, how come I'm not out of town?