FS: Tempest $400 working (Milwaukee/Chicago)

LarryC

Aug 5, 2007, 7:04:55 PM8/5/07
I have a Tempest upright for sale in the Milwaukee area. Game is working,
good cabinet, new Big Blue cap on the power block, great CPO and marquee.
WG6100 is nice and bright, but there is a slight bowing and I'm not sure how
to adjust that out. Game plays great. Cabinet is complete with locks, coin
box, back door and back door sheet.

I'm only asking $400, but it needs to be picked up Fast. I'm about 5
minutes off of either I-94 or I-43, in Franklin, WI. 53132

Larry C.
Franklin, WI