TRADE: My Donkey Kong For Your ?????? In Milwaukee WI

Fools!

Jul 27, 2007, 11:58:52 PM7/27/07
I have an extra Donkey Kong in nice shape with new side art, CPO, T
Molding, and a monitor that was recently recapped and rejuvinated.
All original except for the repro art. Cabinet is in great shape as
well. I am up for any trade offers of full machines that are working
or non working, newer or older. I have other machines or cash to add
to make a deal happen. Contact me privately with offers.