Wanted badly

1 view

g3n3r1c

Mar 4, 2008, 9:23:38 PM3/4/08
I really need a nice plexi bezel for a dedicated Mr Do. Does anyone
have on they are willing to part with? Anyone????

davidba...@optonline.net

Mar 4, 2008, 11:34:20 PM3/4/08
On Mar 4, 9:23 pm, g3n3r1c <g3n3...@att.net> wrote:
> I really need a nice plexi bezel for a dedicated Mr Do.  Does anyone
> have on they are willing to part with?  Anyone????

I may have one with some cigarette burns.
Do you have one or are trying to upgrade yours?
Or do you need one to scan for a reproduction?
David

g3n3r1c

Mar 5, 2008, 6:08:23 AM3/5/08

I need one for mine. Cigarette burns aren't going to work though. I
appreciate the reply.
Please someone has to have one..........

shadow

Mar 5, 2008, 8:45:44 AM3/5/08
good luck

"g3n3r1c" <g3n...@att.net> wrote in message

Todd

Mar 6, 2008, 8:49:44 AM3/6/08
On Mar 5, 8:45 am, "shadow" <sha...@nospam.com> wrote:
> good luck
>
> "g3n3r1c" <g3n3...@att.net> wrote in message
> > Please someone has to have one..........- Hide quoted text -

I think I have one, I would need a generic replacement though, I will
check my machine. Todd