Anybody Know Tim Sczerby in Auburn, NY?

Mike

Apr 19, 2002, 2:35:36 PM4/19/02
Hi All,

I purchased a Dragon's Lair and several other parts from Tim about a month
ago. I sent him a money order and he received it April 6th. Since that
time, he has given me excuses as to why he has not sent the items. Last
Monday, he said he took it down to the local Forward Air terminal and it
would be sent on Tuesday. I have not heard from him since. The Forward Air
terminal said no game has been sent in the last week (they check all of the
invoices for me, nice guy). I have left several messages or his phone has
been busy (for the last two days).

I was hesitate on posting here but he will not return my phone calls or I
cannot get a hold of him. I thought this would be a safe buy considering
his reputation with video games. Either he is slow and full of excuses or I
have been ripped off. What do you guys think?

If you are reading this Tim, what gives?

Thanks,
Mike

David Haynes

Apr 19, 2002, 2:57:46 PM4/19/02
Tim who?

David Haynes
d...@bombjack.org

www.bombjack.org

"Mike" <mbax...@swbell.net> wrote in message

Don

Apr 19, 2002, 5:32:22 PM4/19/02
>Subject: Anybody Know Tim Sczerby in Auburn, NY?
>From: "Mike" mbax...@swbell.net

I met tim about two years ago when i went to his home to buy some games.
Hes a good guy and i actually still owe him $40 for a game i bought. i called
him but he never returned my calls and the email address he 'had' isnt valid
anymore.

Tim is an exceptionally good repair tech and he is a wiz at dragons lair
repairs. I do recall him being very slow to respond to emails and phone calls
before our first deal.

if you have tims email, please send it over....

- Don

If you have any questions please email me at :
arca...@aol.com or arca...@hotmail.com
----------------------------
Buffalo, New York
----------------------------

Claremont

Apr 19, 2002, 3:13:28 PM4/19/02
Read the title...

"David Haynes" <d...@bombjack.org> wrote in message

Mike

Apr 20, 2002, 3:40:55 PM4/20/02
Just to let everybody know. I have been contacted by Tim and he IS a
standup and honest guy. Thanks to all of those who offered to help.
Thanks,
Mike

Don

Apr 20, 2002, 4:30:26 PM4/20/02
>Sczerby in Auburn, NY?
>From: "Mike" mbax...@swbell.net
>Date: 4/20/02 3:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>Just to let everybody know. I have been contacted by Tim and he IS a
>standup and honest guy. Thanks to all of those who offered to help.

ask Tim if he could please email or call me sometime.
thanks