Ms. Pac Stencils - arcaderenovations.com

David

Nov 7, 2001, 11:43:59 AM11/7/01
Has anyone seen the Ms. Pac stencils from arcaderenovations.com? They
haven't posted pictures or instructions and was just wondering what
they were made of and how they worked. I've been toying for some time
making a set on mylar for myself but could use a few ideas for the
black outlining. David

Keith Krueger

Nov 7, 2001, 7:55:36 PM11/7/01
Here is a guy who has used them...

http://www.arcadefever.com/projects.htm

chumblespuzz

Nov 7, 2001, 9:52:36 PM11/7/01
Those are decals, not the stencils.

-roy-

"Keith Krueger" <ye...@keithkrueger.com> wrote in message

Michael Lenardon

Nov 8, 2001, 7:37:06 AM11/8/01
No Chumblespuzz the arcade renovations ones are stencils not Decals.
Arcadeshop did the decals and arcaderenovations used to sell the decals too.
The new ones are Stencils like pacman.

Michael
"chumblespuzz" <chumbl...@home.com> wrote in message

Rich Arsenault

Nov 9, 2001, 7:31:51 AM11/9/01
Actually - we never sold the decals. We started with the PacMan
stencils, and then added the MS Pac stencils recently. And Roy's
right - arcadefever.com used someone's decals on his machine.

The stencils come with a printed set of instructions, but a .pdf file
should be available very soon for download off the website.

Rich Arsenault
Arcade Renovations