*POLL* - 720 reproduction parts

1 view

stephen beall

Feb 27, 2009, 10:31:40 PM2/27/09
I'm in the process of getting some parts made up but there is one
question that came up from the machine shop:

On the joystick shaft, on option is to have the plastic knob made with a
threaded insert. These would be screwed on to the shaft and held on with
Loc-tite. I believe the originals were pressed on.

What are peoples opinion on this, if any?

Here is what I'm having reproduced and potential pricing, depending on
how many pieces I have done.

main shaft w/ball top...$35 - $40

lower ball - this is the piece on the very bottom of the shaft..$12

pivot arm - this is a key part that is always worn out.. the lower ball
rotates this piece. $30-35.

All parts will be on my site at some point:

www.videogameparts.com

Please reply to this thread or email.

Thanks for any input.

-Stephen

tlh...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 12:41:16 AM3/7/09
You know ill be up for some parts for my 720 machine...

Scott Caldwell

Mar 9, 2009, 12:01:53 AM3/9/09
I'm glad to hear someone is looking into doing this.

Scott C.