FS: ArcadeRenovations Original Films

william...@yahoo.com

Jan 17, 2007, 4:30:59 PM1/17/07
Found two more films - Tempest cocktail and Galaxian upright cpo. Open
to cash or trade offers for either or both. If there is no interest on
the group, then look for them on eBay. Thanks.

chrisf...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2007, 1:08:44 AM1/18/07
can i ask what original films are? are they for making the cpo? if so
are you getting out of the bussiness? just wondering.

goo...@brentradio.com

Jan 18, 2007, 2:34:02 PM1/18/07
Here's some pics of artwork films. If I'm not mistaken, it's from the
same guy. He got these directly from AR.

http://www.brentradio.com/images/Other/ArtworkFilms/

Yes they are for taking to a printer and having reproductions made.

Brent

mxracer47

Jan 18, 2007, 6:06:44 PM1/18/07
Any reason why these would not have went with the business when
anthony took over ? Just curious.

Chuk

Jan 18, 2007, 7:33:17 PM1/18/07
He sold them a year or so before he sold the biz.

"mxracer47" <cosmo_...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

william...@yahoo.com

Jan 18, 2007, 9:28:00 PM1/18/07
I just saw these replies, which seem to have covered it. But, just so
the facts are straight - Phillipe sold all of the the films and dies
for the artwork he reproduced and sold via ArcadeRenovations on eBay in
two lots. I purchased one of the lots because I thought it would be
cool to have and I had some ideas of running some more of the art for
myself. The films literally sat in the boxes I purchased them in for
several years. I figured I realistically was never going to do
something with them, so I offered them up as a lot to the group. Check
Google and you will find the thread. After I completed the deal, I
found these additional films and offered them to the buyer of the rest
of the lot. He was uninterested. I finally offering them for sale again
as I am clearing some parts, etc. that I have in surplus.

The films could be used to repro this stuff again or they would look
cool mounted and framed. I was going to do the latter but I ran out of
wall space in my gameroom!

Mark