Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

SPLAT! control panel overlays

Visto 129 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Kirby G

no leída,
2 ago 2000, 3:00:002/8/00
Ok folks, I have decided to gauge the interest of this. I have scanned THE
original cpo for Splat! (thanks to Mike Fox for the original master). This is
not going to be a high demand item since this game is truly rare - unless you
believe everything you read on eBay. :) Anyway, depending on the interest, I
will make a small run of these; probably 10 units. I am estimating the price
at $80 + postage which is pretty fair for this IMHO. I did have one copy made
and it looks sweet. I can send anyone interested a pic of the original and the
repro side by side. The price will be slightly higher if fewer than ten are
ordered. And no, it won't be cheaper unless I get 30 ordered.

Kirby G

tiltele...@gmail.com

no leída,
31 may 2013, 18:23:3531/5/13
I want. I need!!!!!!!!

Roadrunner000

no leída,
17 jul 2013, 21:18:0317/7/13
I'm in for two of these...Do you have a contact email...or email me about it..my email is roadrunner000 at verizon dot net
0 mensajes nuevos