SPLAT! control panel overlays

Kirby G

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
Ok folks, I have decided to gauge the interest of this. I have scanned THE
original cpo for Splat! (thanks to Mike Fox for the original master). This is
not going to be a high demand item since this game is truly rare - unless you
believe everything you read on eBay. :) Anyway, depending on the interest, I
will make a small run of these; probably 10 units. I am estimating the price
at $80 + postage which is pretty fair for this IMHO. I did have one copy made
and it looks sweet. I can send anyone interested a pic of the original and the
repro side by side. The price will be slightly higher if fewer than ten are
ordered. And no, it won't be cheaper unless I get 30 ordered.

Kirby G

tiltele...@gmail.com

May 31, 2013, 6:23:35 PM5/31/13
I want. I need!!!!!!!!

Roadrunner000

Jul 17, 2013, 9:18:03 PM7/17/13
I'm in for two of these...Do you have a contact email...or email me about it..my email is roadrunner000 at verizon dot net