WTT: Dedicated Jr. Pacman (Kalamazoo Michigan)

Pinballdirect

Sep 1, 2008, 5:41:35 PM9/1/08
I have a Dedicated Jr. Pacman in very nice condition that I would like
to trade for either a robotron or tron in like condition. I'm not
interested in selling the games outright at this time. Game has been
moved from the arcade and has been in my heated/air conditioned garage
for the last 9 months. See links for Pictures...

http://www.klassicarcade.com/jr/jr1.JPG
http://www.klassicarcade.com/jr/jr2.JPG
http://www.klassicarcade.com/jr/jr3.JPG
http://www.klassicarcade.com/jr/jr4.JPG
http://www.klassicarcade.com/jr/jr5.JPG
http://www.klassicarcade.com/jr/jr6.JPG
http://www.klassicarcade.com/jr/jr7.JPG
http://www.klassicarcade.com/jr/jr8.JPG
http://www.klassicarcade.com/jr/jr9.JPG
http://www.klassicarcade.com/jr/jr10.JPG

Kevin 269-628-4628
www.klassicarcade.com

mudmantim

Sep 2, 2008, 6:51:36 AM9/2/08

I sure wish that you would trade for something that I have! I need
that game in our Pac-Man row.

-Tim

Pinballdirect

Sep 2, 2008, 7:12:29 AM9/2/08
On Sep 2, 6:51 am, mudmantim <mudman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 1, 5:41 pm, Pinballdirect <Ke...@pinballdirect.com> wrote:
>
> > I have a Dedicated Jr. Pacman in very nice condition that I would like
> > to trade for either a robotron or tron in like condition. I'm not
> > interested in selling the games outright at this time.  Game has been
> > moved from the arcade and has been in my heated/air conditioned garage
> > for the last 9 months. See links for Pictures...
>
> >http://www.klassicarcade.com/jr/jr1.JPGhttp://www.klassicarcade.com/j...

> > Kevin 269-628-4628www.klassicarcade.com
>
> I sure wish that you would trade for something that I have!  I need
> that game in our Pac-Man row.
>
> -Tim

Hi Tim, I wish you had a tron or Robotron to trade. :) I don't
really want to get rid of the Jr. Pacman, but space is becoming a
issue.

Kevin

mudmantim

Sep 2, 2008, 7:21:02 AM9/2/08

I wish that I had one too Kevin.

I'm about ready to just start selling off everything out in the
storage container and to try to only concentrate on definite keepers.

-Tim

mrsodapop

Sep 3, 2008, 3:34:01 PM9/3/08
Mudman,
I hope you let me know if you start to unloading games from the
container, especially the sit down one in the back(you know which one
I mean;-)
Aaron

Pinballdirect

Sep 3, 2008, 5:20:19 PM9/3/08
Tim, What's left in the containers? Kevin

mudmantim

Sep 6, 2008, 10:48:50 AM9/6/08

Hey Aaron-

Get dealing with Kevin to get me this Jr Pac and you can come over and
haul this game away...heck, I'd even deliver it if I was picking up a
dedicated Jr Pac.

-Tim

mudmantim

Sep 6, 2008, 10:49:34 AM9/6/08
On Sep 3, 5:20 pm, Pinballdirect <Ke...@pinballdirect.com> wrote:
> Tim, What's left in the containers? Kevin

I'm going to try to get going through it this weekend and I'll get
tons of pictures.

-Tim

mudmantim

Sep 7, 2008, 10:25:12 AM9/7/08

Here's a list of trade bait:

1. After Burner II deluxe cockpit (W) – needs minor work; rollers and
casters installed
2. Asteroids (NW) - weird problem, may work after all
3. Breakout (W)
4. Carnival (NW)
5. Centipede (W) – needs put back together – monitor work
6. Circus (NW) x2
7. Donkey Kong Jr (W) – board is out getting repaired to 100% working
8. Gaplus (W) – needs chassis
9. Invaders Revenge (W) – needs chassis
10. Kaos (NW) – have all parts including a supposed working boardset
11. Lunar Lander cabinet – empty
12. Mach 3 cockpit (W) – needs monitor
13. Mad Planets (?) – needs chassis and maybe 5V - PCB does work
14. Mask (W) – redemption – needs minor work
15. Monaco GP cockpit (should work)
16. Night Striker cockpit (W)
17. Nintendo blue cabinet – empty
18. Off the Wall (W)
19. Omega Race cockpit (NW)
20. Omega Race cocktail (was working, not sure now)
21. Omega Race uprights (NW) x 3
22. Pengo (W)
23. Pengo (W) – needs monitor (or at least chassis)
24. Pole Position cockpit (NW)
25. Punch-Out (W)
26. Qix (NW)
27. Road Riot 4wd (W) – needs chassis
28. Robo-Bob (W) – redemption
29. Sea Wolf (NW) x3
30. Space Firebird (W) – seems like it’s missing sound though
31. Space Invaders Deluxe (?) – I think it worked with the Space
Invaders/Space Invaders Deluxe multi-switch installed
32. Space Invaders trimline (NW) – all parts were tested by Alex
Yeckley and all parts did work separately, just not together
33. Space Invaders upright (NW) x 3
34. Space Zap (W)
35. Speed Racer (W) – needs monitors
36. Super Shifter (NW) – mostly working though, seat is chewed up on
one side
37. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (W) – redemption
38. Viper (W)
39. Virtua Cop 50” monitor (?) – don’t have a clue on working
condition
40. Wacky Gator (W) – redemption, needs mallet

Working condition (inside the parenthesis) are what I remember them to
be when stored. Some are actual games in our game room or ex-game
room games that I know work.

I have no real pictures but you may find some here:
http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o71/mudmantim/ The rain and lack
of sunlight prevents me from unloading everything and taking good
pictures.

-Tim