Myself and Arcaderenovations

Azarcadegames

Nov 1, 2002, 12:42:32 PM11/1/02
Due to recent events in my life (new son) and some nasty battle lines that have
been drawn between AR and Arcadeshop, effective immediately I am no longer a so
called partner in AR. In fact I never owned any part of Philippes business.

I have also had many conversations with several people who dont want to get in
the middle and made some great points about the more positive side of things
and how we should all strive to find common ground and get along.

I have become part of this battle and regret it 100%. Whatever has been said
about me recently I accept. However at NO TIME DID I EVER STEAL ANYBODYS art
files, films, screens etc.... Pretty much everyone knows what I repro and I
still havent duplicated anybody else's projects. In fact there are now 3 pieces
that have been made to compete against mine which Ive now accepted as part of
doing business. But it should also be accepted if I ever decide to make a
competing piece.

I have reached out to Steven Gregory via email and phone calls last week and
this week. He doesnt want to talk with me, but Ive wanted all of you to know
that I have made the effort. I want to mend fences, there is no reason this
should go on like this. For whatever I have done to offend people on the other
side, I am sorry. If any of you wish to hammer this out in private, please
email me. Gewch and I have already done so.

This does not mean that Im going to stop making repros. You just may find them
on other sites. As always, I maintain all my own inventory.

Thanks for the shoulder...

If you feel the need to flame...

darin

P.S. Now who wants TRON side art! :)

MMP

Nov 1, 2002, 1:02:53 PM11/1/02
This is a nice olive branch.

Now, "can't we all jsut get along".

Come on guys, make-up and concentrate on the business of proving the
collectors great quality repros.

Darin, Good luck in your pursuits.

BTW when are the Multi-Williams control panels going to be ready. I'm
anxious to get mine going. :)

Matt

"Azarcadegames" <azarca...@aol.com> wrote in message

Robotron Tom

Nov 1, 2002, 7:16:22 PM11/1/02
azarca...@aol.com (Azarcadegames) wrote in

> Due to recent events in my life (new son) and some nasty battle lines
> that have been drawn between AR and Arcadeshop, effective immediately
> I am no longer a so called partner in AR. In fact I never owned any
> part of Philippes business.

I don't like seeing this battling in such a fun hobby. I suspect that in
the end it's all about money and egos. I'm definately NOT pointing any
fingers, I know very little about the situation and I am new to this hobby.
I can only hope that everything gets mended and everyone moves on....for
the sake of the "artists/reproducers" and us collectors.

By the way....
Does this affect the Robotron glass production? :-)
Still anxiously awaiting mine.

--
Robotron Tom
*remove nospam to email*

Tom's 80's Arcade
www.arcadeguy.net

"An American is one who will fight for his freedom and that of his
neighbor."
- Harold Ickes

Azarcadegames

Nov 1, 2002, 8:51:47 PM11/1/02
Doesnt effect my production at all. I would have liked to work something out
with Steven so as to not kill each other on this, but I cant get a hold of him.

These are "supposed" to be in my hands next week. If not, its call and raise
hell with the printer, again!

darin