Ms PacMan board repair service?

Clams Canino

Dec 17, 2007, 9:18:33 AM12/17/07
Hi! I see two Ebay services that are doing main board repair on Pac and Ms.

Anyone here have any luck with iether of them?
Any reccomendations??

Thanks

-W

Larry

Dec 17, 2007, 10:49:29 AM12/17/07

Peter Hingston does a great job - I've had him repair two boards that
were beyond my capabilities, and both were repaired and sent back very
quickly.

I've had no problems with either board since.

Larry

monster kong

Dec 17, 2007, 1:19:37 PM12/17/07
ive personally dealt with peter as well, quick, great job, on top of
it. im sure the other is fine too, just have not dealt with them.

Alice

Dec 17, 2007, 2:56:12 PM12/17/07
On 12月18日, 上午2时19分, monster kong <who_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ive personally dealt with peter as well, quick, great job, on top of
> it. im sure the other is fine too, just have not dealt with them.

We can supply many name brand product in different popular designs,
sizes and colors.if you need something pleace visit our website find
it out or contact us.everything is cheap.

website:
http://www.longtimetrade.com
messenger:
longtimetrade02@ hotmail.com
longtimetrade02@ yahoo.com.cn

wholesale supply sell replica sport shoes casual shoes handbag watchs
t-shirt jeans shirts jerseys sweater belt wallet sunglasses Jewellery
Electronics hat cap coat suits shorts etc. product name like the nike
adidas DG LV CHANEL GUCCI ROLEX DIOR burberry puma prada bape polo
armani versace boss juicy chole coach paul smith omege longines
breitling ed hardy ny af bbc lrg ggg iwc bmw rado lacoste nokia iphone
etc.