FS/FT: in Michigan, Near Toledo

Splynter

Apr 5, 2007, 9:25:31 AM4/5/07
Have a few games for sale/trade. Really only interested in possible
trades toward pinballs. +/- cash/etc as needed. Let me know what you
have.

Spy Hunter upright - Decent condition, some wear. Peter gun music
doesn't play, but it looks like the cheap squeak works, haven't messed
with it too much. Side art is gone, one side still on but very
faded. Game plays great. $350

Pac Man upright - Has board hack to play pac man / mrs pac man.
Cabinet is rough, has been on location for a long time. Everything
works fine, asking $500 (mostly due to dual game). Has speed hack
installed.

Gorf Cocktail - Everything seems to work fine. There is a small blue
spot on the upper right screen - only noticable during the invaders
screen. Glass is origional paint and is flaking badly on one side.
$250.

Generic Jamma Cab - Working great. Monitor has major screen burn.
New control panel with happ supers and newly laminated. Game was
formerly a warp warp, so don't feel bad putting anything into it.
$100.

Shoot me an email, and I'll send you pics if you are interested. I'm
not in any hurry to move the stuff, but I also don't want to sit on
and hold it for months either. Interested in pins from the 80's more
than anything.

- Ryan
kukukupo AT gmail.com