FS Ms Pacman Back door. MI

Dan

May 7, 2007, 9:21:57 AM5/7/07
Hello, I have a back door for a Ms Pac upright. Its painted black. Im in
Michigan. First 20.00 gets it. Please let me know. Thanks

kma

May 7, 2007, 2:35:16 PM5/7/07
Isn't that like $5.00 worth of particle board?

kma

"Dan" <desc...@twmi.rr.com> wrote in message

gsrogers

May 7, 2007, 2:46:58 PM5/7/07
Maybe $5 worth of plywood but $50 worth of time to accurately make one
(with vents).

Garry

todd...@yahoo.com

May 7, 2007, 5:37:05 PM5/7/07
Huh?? Would you be cutting that out with a pocket knife?

I'll bet you that I can make one in less than 10 minutes with my table
saw and router.

So yah, about $50 worth of time...

gsrogers

May 7, 2007, 5:45:03 PM5/7/07
I don't have a dedicated wood shop so it takes me an hour just to
setup and put up the tools and blow out the sawdust. I would gladly
pay $20 to not have to mess with it. But that is just me....

goo...@brentradio.com

May 8, 2007, 3:17:10 AM5/8/07
but it's also a real ms pac door. Some people want original.

Brent

todd...@yahoo.com

May 8, 2007, 8:27:47 AM5/8/07
Just messing w/ya Garry. I have to push my saw out of the garage too
but I've put it on an aluminum frame with wheels on it. (Thank you
Staples for tossing out that store display) I've got 5 feet of table
width to work on and a nice router table/lift on the side. It's much
easier to use now than it was when I had a factory stand.