playchoice 10 WTB games

1 view

radmc...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2008, 6:45:50 PM1/11/08
Hi - kids picked up a cheap Playchoice 10 game over the holidays. I
want to pick up some games for them - they have 6 available "slots".
They have TMNT, Techmo Bowl, Uncle Festers and Super Mario 2 or 3.

Any suggestions on games? Kids are relatively young (11 yrs old).
Also, anybody have any games/boards they are looking to sell?

thanks!

Jenny
jennboulder1 at yahoo dot com

Scott Caldwell

Jan 11, 2008, 7:29:51 PM1/11/08
These are loads of these selling on ebay and some of the classics
have been ported over to the playchoice too.

Scott C.

chicodj...@yahoo.com

Jan 12, 2008, 12:55:13 AM1/12/08
Well,
If I had a PC10, would would fill it with the Nintendo games that
were mostly impossible to get on arcade unless you get them on PC10.
1. Balloon Fight
2. Goonies
3. Wild Gunmen
4. Hogan's Alley
5. Duck Hunt
6. RC ProAM
7. Excite Bike
8. Mario Bros.
9. Punch Out
10. Super Mario Bros.

I would pick 1-6 because nintendo doesn't have them on any system
other than NES
I would pick 1, 6, 7, & 8 for good duel play.
I would pick 3-5 since they are gun games.
I would pick 9, & 10 since they are killer single player games and
true classics.
Thats what would be in my PC10
How ever, I would have a copy of Castlevania and Metroid just
because. ;-)

grode

Jan 13, 2008, 8:54:18 PM1/13/08
Check out this website for a listing of all of the games available.

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=9043

What are the ages of your kids and I can help you pick out some fun
games for it. I have 6 kids ranging from a baby up to 14 years old.
So, my kids have a wide variety of likes and dislikes for the PC10.
It's a great game!

There are some conversion chips out there too that allow you to play
Galaga, Ms. Pac Man, Pac Man, Space Invaders, Popeye, etc. I don't
have access to that list, but there are several on e-bay that sell
these chips.

Personally, I am a big fan of Track 'N Field, Double Dribble, Techmo
Bowl, Balloon Fight, World Cup Soccer, Metroid, Dr. Mario, RC Pro Am,
Gradius, Tennis, Baseball, and Mega Man 3. Actually, almost all of
the games are fun.

Good luck!