Exidy Cheyenne - Custom Cabinet Artwork Restoration

The_Black_Knight

Aug 10, 2001, 12:19:12 AM8/10/01
To all,

For those who are Exidy 440 fans, I thought this may interest the group. I
have created a webpage which shows the complete artwork restoration, I did
for my game. Cheyenne added at final touch to my collection. IMHO, it
looks much better than the original. Rick G, you have already seen some of
the photos.

http://www.geocities.com/pinball_engineer/Cheyenne.html

The_Black_Knight

big dog

Aug 10, 2001, 4:12:46 AM8/10/01

Normally I don't care for stuff like this, when folks alter a game. However I
must say that Exidy should have you making games for them and perhaps they
would have faired better. That is a heck of a job......looks awesome!!!!!

Keep it rocking,
Mark Capps

Jon eXidy

Aug 10, 2001, 8:24:56 AM8/10/01
well, not sure if i really like that. It looks like the game has no
original parts on it, it doesnt even resemble the original machine.

http://www.arcade-classics.com/games/cheyenne.jpg

original machine has an awesome bezel, control panel, sideart and marquee.

this machine is comparable to a willis cheyenne.

jon/evil exidy

--
please remove (NOSPAM) to reply.
+==============================+
"The_Black_Knight" <pinba...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

The_Black_Knight

Aug 10, 2001, 8:25:52 AM8/10/01
Mark,

Similarly I generally don't care to collect arcade games, but this game was
special. Everyone has that "special game". Thanks for the comments.

The_Black_Knight

"big dog" <catf...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

jays...@aol.com

Aug 10, 2001, 1:58:54 PM8/10/01
Hey,
Who cares what the original game looked like--This is pretty cool!
Thanks for the photos.
jaysun

PS: I like the cpo them most :^)

Michael Fox

Aug 10, 2001, 3:13:21 PM8/10/01
If Willis made more art like this, I think they would still be in
business.

I understand Evil's comment on having it original, but some machines
are too far converted to make original again.

If anyone is making Crossbow CPOs or side art, drop me a line.

Thanks.

Michael Fox
mj...@megsinet.net
Chicago, IL